This class pack is a great cross-curricular resource to integrate Digital Technologies with fun and engaging sequencing activities, and teach program and control to Kindergarten and Early Years Students.
The Bee-Bot Rechargeable Sequencing Kit includes;
- 6x Rechargeable Bee-Bots
- 1x Docking and Charging Station
- 1x Giant Sequence Cards
- 1x Mini Sequence Cards
- 1x Modular Road
- 2x Robot Sensor
- 1x Robot Sensor Fronts
The Bee-Bot is an award winning programmable floor robot... and is now even better!
Bee-Bot® with its simple and child friendly layout is the must have programming resource for any Kindergarten or Early Years classroom. Used extensively across Australia and the world, Bee-Bot has a wide range of cross curricular mats and activity tins to program and play with, and heaps of fun accessories to personalise and extend Bee-Bot's fantastic learning capabilities.
Key features of the NEW and IMPROVED Bee-Bot
- Bee-Bot can now detect and interact with another Bee-Bot® or Blue-Bot® or other Bee-Bot sensory objects (see Bee-Bot Sensors Kit, sold separately)
- Bee-bot can now record and playback audio on each button. extending its use in directional language activities and making it more accessible to more students, including those with auditory or visual processing needs.
- Bee-Bot is now rechargeable i.e. no more time or money wasted changing batteries! The new Bee-Bot can either be recharged via your computer or a wall socket with a USB mains adapter. 6 Bee-bots or Blue-Bots can be charged in the Bee-bot Charging and Docking Station (sold separately)
Shipping rates Australia wide and New Zealand
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Thomastown, 3074 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.