Now listen, feel and play capability with your new Microbit V2
A lot more on same size of hardware and including awaited on-board speaker and microphone.
Micro:bit v2 is an update on our favourite Micro:bit (now called v1). If you don't have clue about Microbit then checkout this.
Micro:bit v2 features:
- All what you enjoyed with V1 is included in v2
- Microphone input
- Speaker on-board
- 1 x Touch capacitive button
- Power saving mode
What is different than original Microbit?
- In built speaker
- In built microphone
- Additional capacitive touch button (Hidden on Microbit logo)
- Power saving and more power!
- AI and ML feature will release mid 2021!
An excellent virtual classroom environment to teach Micro:bit in classroom
If you are teacher then don't worry about your existing material and resources as most of them will be upgradeable to new version. Also, if you owe a Micro:bit then don't worry as you are not missing out as these features are easily addable using external speaker or microphone accessories.
What can you make with Micro:bit V2?
Bumble BEE sound with in-build buzzer
Mimic the sound
Listen to heart beat
Can I still use the micro:bit I have?
- Off course, your micro:bit(s) will still work in exactly the same way and will continue to be supported by Microsoft MakeCode and MicroPython. You will still be able to use all your resources in exactly the same way as before too.
- Any programs you create that use the original micro:bit features will work on your original and new version of the micro:bit, though of course you’ll need to connect headphones or a speaker to the original micro:bit to hear any sound!
Micro:bit Australian curriculum mapped activities, projects for digital technology
- Micro:bit course for YEAR 5/6 can be found here
- Microbit course for YEAR 7/8 can be found here
- What else you can do with Micro:Bits - here
If you have any further question please do reach us at email@example.com
Shipping rates Australia wide
|Express Post*||Regular Post||Courier|
|Up to 500 gms||$13.09||$8.69||$20|
|Up to 3 kg||$16.39||$11.43||$25|
|Up to 5 kg||$32.89||$22||NA|
|Above 5 kg
||Estimated at checkout|
Shipping rates to New Zealand
|Australia Post international service|
|Up to 500 gms||$18.00|
|Up to 1 kg||$30.00|
|Above 1 kg
||Available on request|
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Rosanna, 3074 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.
I still haven’t received my order after 5 days. In fact, according to the post, it’s still just waiting to be shipped from their facility. Your company shipped it straight away, so it’s just the post that’s been slow.
Excellent Price and the Model Version went to V2. Availability was a problem (COVID?) We had to wait for production to restart.
Great! My son loves it
I had an overall pleasant experience during the entire transaction. I was getting timely feedback about my order. However the shipping took some time and I had to email and ask the status of the order. That’s when my item was shipped. If not for that I would have given it 5 stars.
My kid (6years old) likes it. He codes it himself through microBit app in IPad.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.