The BBC Micro:bit is a pocket sized codeable computer for schools. It is jam packed with motion detection, a built-in compass, LED display and Bluetooth. Why good for Education: Every child can have their own! If you are running a coding club or want to use in a classroom or simply want to learn or teach coding & electronics? This is one of the best entry level board we have seen so far!
- Cost effective,
- Jam packed with features,
- Easy to use with Crocodile clips and conductive thread
- Program from a browser (Too good to be true) - No more driver issue. Setup in no time.
- Try Online simulator (Good to use without the hardware)
- Control from compatible Bluetooth smart phone
- Compatible with Graphical and Python coding - Even you can program from Raspberry Pi using Python.
- One of the best entry level coding tool.
Don't Believe it could be easy to program? Try Graphical programming simulator online - Try graphical simulator online
Press Button A or Button B To see variant messages. (only supported in web version)
- Micro:bit Go starter kit with all the essential parts to get you started - here.
- Get started with pluggable and soldering free Grove inventor kit with Micro:bit - here.
School classroom set - Buy 12 and SAVE!