*A micro:bit is required and sold separately.
The Smart Farming Kit is an integral part of the Climate Action Kit. It is a comprehensive STEM education package, making it easy to learn about coding and robotics in a meaningful way. With it, students can discover how technology is employed in agriculture, and how modern farming techniques are contributing to climate action. The included hydroponics system allows learners to build and explore on their own.
Our Smart Farming Kits come prepared to aid schools and districts integrating STEM into multiple grades. Each kit includes:
- Access to 3+ curriculum-aligned lesson plans and coding tutorials for grades 5-8
- 5x educator accounts & unlimited student access
- All the robotics parts and pieces required to code and build a hydroponics system (a self-watering irrigation system with a grow light)
- A 1-year Limited Warranty
All the parts and pieces you need to build and complete each project is included within the kit, this includes:
- 1x Get started sheet
- 1x Breakout board
- 1x LED ring
- 1x Moisture sensor
- 1x Base plate
- 3x Long white blocks
- 2x Cube connectors
- 1x 100mm cable connectors
- 2x 250mm cable connectors
- 1x Micro USB cable
- 1x Water pump
- 1x Tubing
Shipping rates Australia wide and New Zealand
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Thomastown, 3074 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.