Batteries are not included.
What’s new in Maqueen Plus V2?
2. New plastic box with a deeper base, enough room for the assembled car
3. Frosted acrylic protective plate at the bottom, more durable and reliable
4. The number of Line-tracking sensors has changed from 6 to 5, more convenient to program and optimize line-tracking codes
5. Employs the motors whose parameters are the same as previous Maqueen, running steadily and smoothly
6. Changes ultrasonic sensor to SR04, easier to install
7. Add 4 RGB ambient lights at the base, RGB car lights have been changed to LEDs
8. Delete the less usable magnetic encoder
I'm Maqueen Plus V2, the latest version of the STEAM educational robot Maqueen Plus. Optimized with more expansion ports, larger capacity power supply and larger body, I can be perfectly compatible with more peripheral components like HuskyLens AI camera and Maqueen Mechanic kits, which makes me an accessible STEAM robot teaching tool for primary and secondary students. I'm not only suitable for classroom teaching, but also can be used for after-school extended exercises and robot competitions.
Besides all the functions of Maqueen Lite, I offer richer and more flexible functions and stronger performance. Whether you have ever used Maqueen series products or not, you'll find it very easy to get started.
AA battery version supports 1.2V Ni MH battery or 1.5V alkaline battery, while 18650 battery version supports 3.7V 18650 battery
(Note: the motor, vehicle wheel, support wheel, and battery panel have been installed before delivery)
Shipping rates Australia wide and New Zealand
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Thomastown, 3074 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.