The Otto DIY robot kits comes in many flavors, the Eyes kit comes with LED metrix to display message and emotions.
This kit includes all the electronics parts except Arduino board you need to make your own Otto DIY robot using 3D printed parts. You will ideally have access to 3D printer to print the designs or you can use your local 3D printer company to get one.
Otto DIY robot can be programmed with Blockly (Graphical/Block) based coding or Arduino IDE.
Its is an idea 3D printed project or learning coding and electronics with Do It Yourself activity in family or school setting.
What Otto DIY Eyes kit looks like once assembled
What you get to doo with your Eyes Kit?
👩💻 Fully Programable with Blockly or Arduino
♻️ Nylon gear motors
👣 Walk & dance
👇 Touch sensor
👀 LED eyes
🖨️ 3D Printed Parts (You need a 3D printer to print)
Otto DIY Starter robot kit includes:
- 4 x servos
- set of screws
- USB cable
- Nano I/O shield
- Matrix LEDs 16×8
- Touch sensor
- DuPont easy to connect cables
- Phillips screwdriver
- AA battery case with switch (batteries not included)
- Pakronics Resources for OTTO can be found here.
- Otto builder community for Australia here
- Graphical/Block based coding software
- User guide
- Assembly instructions
- STL file for 3D printing. Please note Pakronics version have Micro USB part for Arduino every
Libraries + Code
Other Otto DIY robots
- Otto DIY Maker kit – Most popular kit with everything you need to build DIY 3D printed robot.
- Otto DIY Maker kit – Eye – that includes LED for displaying emotion
- Otto DIY Maker kit - Plus – this kit includes Bluetooth connection for controlling from mobile
- Otto DIY Maker kit – Humanoid – this kit includes four high strength motor to make your complete humanoid.
You can also join the Otto builder community for Australia here.
Shipping rates Australia wide
|Express Post*||Regular Post||Courier|
|Up to 500 gms||$13.09||$8||$20|
|Up to 3 kg||$16.39||$11.43||$25|
|Up to 5 kg||$32.89||$22||NA|
|Above 5 kg
||Estimated at checkout|
Shipping rates to New Zealand
|Australia Post international service|
|Up to 500 gms||$18.00|
|Up to 1 kg||$30.00|
|Above 1 kg
||Available on request|
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Rosanna, 3074 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.