WireLess Gate Shield is an Arduino-compatible expansion card designed to build a system of receiving / transmitting and broadcasting various wireless commands and data. For maximum coverage possible wireless communication interfaces on the board has an IR receiver interface for connecting popular transceiver nRF24L01 + and RFM69HW.
Additionally, the board has a real time clock module DS1307.
- Interface to connect the transceiver to 2.4 GHz nRF24L01 +
- Interface to connect the transceiver to 443 MHz RFM69HW (HopeRF)
- U.FL antenna connector for RFM69HW
- LED automatic activity radio modules (with the possibility of removal)
- LED for user
- Real time clock module DS1307
- IR receiver
- One buttons to control (operate one analog pin)
- GROVE-compatible connector: I2C
Fully compatible with Ethernet Shield
- WLGate Shield X 1
- Wireless module nRF24L01 + X 1
Wireless module RFM69HW (443 MHz ) + X 1
Please visit the wiki page for more information about this product.
Shipping rates Australia wide and New Zealand
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Thomastown, 3074 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.