- TI CC3200 Dual core MCU: An ARM Cortex-M4 core at 80 MHz for application and a dedicated ARM core for Wi-Fi Network Processing
- Industry’s first sully certified Wi-Fi module including FCC, IC, CE, ETSI, TELEC, and Wi-Fi Alliance
- Easy Wi-Fi setup using TI’S Smart Config, Soft AP or WPS2
- Over the Air (OTA) download application firmware from other Wi-Fi device or Internet
- A lot of application examples provide by TI
- TI-RTOS and Free-RTOS supported
- Wide range of supply voltages and low-power consumption, less than 1uA current in hibernate mode
- IoT Cloud platform integration ready including 2lemetry, Arrayent, Exosite, IBM, Temboo & Xively
- You can program our boards with Arduino like syntax using Energia, an open-sourceed version of the Arduino IDE for TI MCU
- ARM Cortex-M4 Core at 80 MHz
- 256KB RAM, 1MB serial flash memory with file system for user
- Hardware Crypto Engine for advanced fast security, including AES, DES, 3DES, SHA2 MD5, CRC and Checksum
- Up to 27 individually programmable, multiplexed GPIO pins, including a fast parallel camera interface, I2S, SD/MMC, UART, SPI, I2C, and dour-channel ADC
- Dedicated ARM MCU, completely offloads Wi-Fi and Internet protocols from the applications microcontroller
- 802.11 b/g/n radio
- WPA2 personal and enterprise security
- Station, access point, and Wi-Fi direct modes
- Powerful crypto engine for fast, secure Wi-Fi and internet connections with 256 bit AES encryption for TLS and SSL connections
- SmartConfig technology, AP mode and WPS2 for easy and flexible Wi-Fi provisioning
2.3V to 3.6V
A: 2.3V - 3.6V
B: 3.3V - 5.5V (VIN)
Cause: Use either one power source at a time, otherwise you will damage the board.
Wireless LAN (802.11 b/g/n @2.4GHz)
Micro USB (CDC, virtual COM port)
|Flash Memory||1MB (External Flash in Module)|
- Wi-Fi Micro x 1
Shipping rates Australia wide and New Zealand
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Thomastown, 3074 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.