From terraces to living rooms, in backyards and in classrooms, this DIY Weather Station Kit can be used in measuring both indoor and outdoor data concerning temperature, humidity and barometric pressure. It comes with a solar panel, which provides auxiliary power supply to the system. This DIY Weather Station Kit is both energy-saving and green, and can help to develop kids's interest in natural science.
- Choking Hazard - There are micro components included in this kit. Please keep it away from kids under six.
- This product is not waterproof. Please keep it away from rain.
- This product is not pre-assembled - Check user guide below to see how to assemble.
- Operating voltage: 5V
- Size: 190*140*100mm (7.48*5.51*3.94")
- Weight: 640g
- Controller: Paletter Board x1
- Self Adhesive Mini Breadboard x1
- LCD1602 Module x1
- Capactive Touch Sensor x1
- Solar Lipo Charger x1
- Polymer Lithium Ion Battery 3.7v x1
- DHT22 Temperature and Humidity Sensor x1
- BMP085 Breakout x1
- Real Time Clock Module (DS323) x1
- 3mm Bassword Lasercut Peices x1
- F/M Jumper Cables x15
- F/F Jumper Cables x10
- Aluminium Foil x1
- Blu Tack x1
- Screw Pack x1
- Screw Driver x1
- DIY weather station KIT x1
Shipping rates Australia wide
|Express Post*||Regular Post||Courier|
|Up to 500 gms||$9.79||$6.75||$15.99|
|Up to 3 kg||$15.00||$11.40||$15.99|
|Up to 5 kg||$30.00||$22.11||NA|
|Above 5 kg
||Estimated at checkout|
Shipping rates to New Zealand
|Australia Post international service|
|Up to 500 gms||$18.00|
|Up to 1 kg||$30.00|
|Above 1 kg
||Available on request|
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Rosanna, 3074 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.
My Weather Station
All modules were packed in anti-static bags. Everything supplied as per parts list, in an orange & semi-clear plastic box. This can be used to store tools, parts, test equipment etc.