The module detects DC voltage 2.5V to 30V. Without external power supply, it can work directly when connected to the measured power supply. It offers 300ms/once refresh rate and about 0.1V measure error. Apart from that, the voltage monitoring can also play a role in voltage analysis. By observing the real-time voltage, we can judge the relationship between the running state of a smart robot car and the voltage, and then to further understand the working state.
Note: the module itself will consume some power, so please turn off the power switch when stopping using your smart robot car.
- Detection Range: DC 2.5V-30V
- Power Supply Range: DC 2.5V-30V(Use the measured voltage as power supply)
- Maximum Input Voltage: DC 30V(Voltage beyond this may permanently damage the product)
- Permissible Error: ±1% (when voltage>10V, error is ±0.3V; voltage<10V,±0.10)
- Input Impedance: >100KΩ
- Operating Current: <23mA
- Refresh Rate: about 300ms once
- Display Mode: 0.36”three digits LED display
- Display Color: red
- Lead Length: 20cm
- Dimension: 23*15*10mm/0.91*0.59*0.39”(L*W*H, the length is 33mm when mounting lugs are included)
- Mounting Hole: pitch, 28mm; aperture, 2.8mm
- Operating Temperature: -10-65
Shipping rates Australia wide and New Zealand
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Thomastown, 3074 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.