This low cost XBee USB Adapter Board comes in partially assembled kit form and provides a cost-effective solution to interfacing a PC or microcontroller to any XBee or XBee Pro module. The PC connection can be used to configure the XBee Module through Digi's X-CTU software. Works with XBee series 1 and 2 as well as Pro modules
By using this adapter board you can provide an easy interface to the XBee or XBee Pro modules by converting the 2mm pin spacing to breadboard friendly 0.100" spacing. The adapter board also provides a means to connect pluggable wires or solder connections and also provides mounting holes. Note: This product from Parallax uses genuine FTDI chips 10/23/14 (read more).
- Provides an easy interface to configure XBee Modules using Digi's X-CTU software
- Converts XBee 2mm pin spacing to 0.100" pin spacing
- 4 status indicator LEDs for Power, RSSI, Associate and mode (sleep/ON)
- Provides easy pluggable wire or solder connections
- Includes mounting holes
- Pin-out compatible with our other XBee Adapter boards
- Partially assembled kit form for flexible configuration
- (1) XBee Adapter Board PCB
- (2) 10-pin 2mm sockets - these are soldered into the board.
- (1) 40-pin SIP header
- Soldering Iron
- Diagonal cutters or Exacto knife
- Power requirements: 5.0V from USB or VDD pin, 3.3V generated on-board
- Communication: Serial pass-through to XBee module/USB to Host PC
- Dimensions: 1.51 x 1.00 x 0.58 in* (38.3 x 25.6 x 14.8 mm*)
* when headers are attached
- Operating temp range: -40 to +158F (-40 to +70C)
- Works with all XBee & Pro modules!
Shipping rates Australia wide and New Zealand
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Thomastown, 3074 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.