Teensy 3.2 is a small, breadboard-friendly development board designed by Paul Stoffregen and PJRC. Teensy 3.2 brings a low-cost 32 bit ARM Cortex-M4 platform to hobbyists, students and engineers, using an adapted version of the Arduino IDE (Teensyduino) or programming directly in C language. Teensy 3.2 is an upgrade over 3.1! Teensy 3.2 is a drop-in replacement upgrade for 3.1 and can run any sketches designed for 3.1.
This latest version of this complete USB-based microcontoller development system now adds a more powerful 3.3V regulator, as well as accepts a wider voltage input range. This board has the same size, shape and pinout as well as full compatibility with all shields and add-on boards made for the Teensy 3.1, plus double the Flash memory as the Teensy 3.0.
Please note: Teensy 3 and 2 are not official Arduino-brand products. Although the Teensyduino IDE has been adapted so that many simple Arduino projects will work with the Teensy, there will still be a lot of libraries and shields that will not work with this device! If you're new to microcontrollers, we suggest going with a classic Arduino UNO since all Arduino projects, examples and libraries will work with it.
Once headers are installed they can be fitted into 0.6" wide sockets
- 32 bit ARM Cortex-M4 72MHz CPU (M4 = DSP extensions) Here is Freescale's reference manual for the chip (warning 1227 pages) as well as the Datasheet and User Guide!
- 256K Flash Memory, 64K RAM, 2K EEPROM
- 21* High Resolution Analog Inputs (13 bits usable, 16 bit hardware)
- 34* Digital I/O Pins (21 shared with analog)
- 12 PWM outputs
- 1 12-bit DAC output
- 8 Timers for intervals/delays, separate from PWM
- USB with dedicated DMA memory transfers
- CAN bus
- 3 UARTs (serial ports)
- SPI, I2C, I2S, IR modulator
- I2S (for high quality audio interface)
- Real Time Clock (with user-added 32.768 crystal and battery)
- 16 general purpose DMA channels (separate from USB)
- Touch Sensor Inputs
- Dimensions: 18mm x 37mm x 4mm / 1.4" x 0.7"
- Teensy 3 schematic
Shipping rates Australia wide
|Express Post*||Regular Post||Courier|
|Up to 500 gms||$9.79||$6.75||$15.99|
|Up to 3 kg||$15.00||$11.40||$15.99|
|Up to 5 kg||$30.00||$17.00||$25.99|
|Above 5 kg
||Estimated at checkout|
Shipping rates to New Zealand
|Australia Post international service|
|Up to 500 gms||$18.00|
|Up to 1 kg||$30.00|
|Above 1 kg
||Available on request|
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to a checkout page to estimate the shipping.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will be processed on the same day.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you required any item urgently.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Rosanna, 3084- https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
We ship all the products Australia wide - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional area where Australia post delivery network is available.