The Sphero Mini Activity Kit has everything you need to get rolling and playing. Each Kit comes with a Construction Set, Activity Cards, Pins, Cones and a Robotic Ball Cover.
Follow the 15 STEM-inspired Activity Cards to build mazes, design obstacle courses, construct towers, play croquet, and more. Drive and game with the Sphero Play App or code and learn with the Sphero Edu App. Complete all the challenges and games and then create your own fun—the possibilities are endless. Ideal for early learners.
Hours of Fun - The tiny, wildly popular app-enabled robotic ball now comes with even more to explore! The Sphero Mini Activity Kit has everything little inventors need to get rolling, coding, and playing within minutes.
Step By Step Learning - Learn the fundamentals of STEM and coding by following the step-by-step activity cards with 15 challenges and games that offer hours of hands-on learning and play. Build,
Play, Learn, Code - For the first time ever, Sphero’s Mini now combines a 28-piece construction kit with step-by-step Activity Cards to help expand play time and imagination. Discover 15 games and challenges.
Download the Sphero Play App to bring your Shero Mini to life!
- Block Drive - the beginner-friendly Block Drive mode allows you to select simple block commands to navigate your robot around obstacles and change the LED colours.
- Multiple Drive Modes - explore other drive modes with your robot. Tilt your device. Pull back and Slingshot forward. Drag the Joystick. Whatever you’re in the mood for.
- Mini Games - use Sphero Mini as a controller to dodge and destroy asteroids, race through a rotating tunnel, or smash a polygon of bricks.
What's in the box:
- 1 Sphero Mini app-enabled robotic ball w/cover
- 15 Activity Cards
- 6 pins and 3 cones
- 28-piece construction set
- 1 USB Cable
- Free Sphero Edu app available for download on iOS, Android, Kindle, Mac, Windows, and Chrome
- Free Sphero Play app available for download on iOS and Android
Shipping rates Australia wide
|Express Post*||Regular Post||Courier|
|Up to 500 gms||$10.89||$6.59||$20|
|Up to 3 kg||$16.39||$11.43||$25|
|Up to 5 kg||$32.89||$22||NA|
|Above 5 kg
||Estimated at checkout|
Shipping rates to New Zealand
|Australia Post international service|
|Up to 500 gms||$18.00|
|Up to 1 kg||$30.00|
|Above 1 kg
||Available on request|
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Rosanna, 3074 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.