Radical robot. Perfectly programmable.
Sphero BOLT is an app-enabled robotic ball that provides endless opportunities to be creative and have fun while learning.
- An app-enabled robotic ball that provides endless opportunities to be creative and have fun while learning
- Programmable 8x8 LED Matrix that animates and displays real-time data
- BOLT to BOLT infrared communication allows for new games and advanced movements like swarming
- Auto-aim your robot thanks to the built-in compass
- Durable UV-coated clear plastic shell
- Bluetooth Smart connection (up to 30 m range)
- Long battery life 2+ hours per charge (Inductive charging)
- Take BOLT for a spin, simply drive and play games
- Compatible with iOS, Android, Kindle, Mac, Windows, Chrome
- BOLT is approachable yet advanced with more features, more power, and more fun - see the comparison with SPRK+ and Mini
Use advanced sensors to keep tabs on BOLT’s speed, acceleration, and direction, or orient and drive BOLT with the built-in compass. BOLT also features infrared communication, allowing your robot to “communicate” with other BOLTs, enabling brand new games and advanced coding tactics.
Program with the Sphero Edu app from nearly any mobile or desktop device, discover awesome community-created activities, or just drive and play. Activities within the Sphero Edu app are designed to expand imaginations and help shape a brighter future. They are cross-platform, cross-curriculum, and STEAM-centric! Inspire and be inspired by sharing your creations with the community (over 150 hands-on coding activities – and counting) and create assignments, track progress, and participate in activities in the classroom or at home on the interactive platform. Go beyond code with BOLT and the other Sphero robots.
BOLT's long battery life of 2+ hours per charge means it can handle even the biggest projects (6 hrs inductive charge). Equipped with Bluetooth Smart and a durable, waterproof shell, Sphero BOLT establishes a striking new way to learn and play.
What's In the Box:
- Sphero BOLT
- Inductive Charging Base
- USB to Micro-USB charging cable
- Protractor with heading, directions, and clock
- Sticker sheet
- Quick Start Guide
- Free Sphero Edu app available for download - compatible with iOS, Android, Kindle, Mac, Windows, Chrome
- Sphero Play app available for download on iOS, and Android
- Swift Playgrounds app available for download on iOS. Works with the Sphero Arcade and Sphero Template playgrounds
- Durable UV-coated clear plastic shell
- Bluetooth Smart connection (30 m range)
- Inductive charging (6 hour charge for 2+ hours of play)
- Height: 73 mm x Width: 73 mm
- Weight 200 g
- Top speed: 7.2 KPH
Shipping rates Australia wide and New Zealand
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Thomastown, 3074 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.