Make a sleek full featured, conversation starting desk clock. The Solder:Time™ Desk Clock is the latest addition to the Solder:Time kit family. The Solder Time Desk Clock (STDC) is a DIY soldering kit. You only need to provide some basic electronics tools; Solder iron, solder, screwdriver, some fine grit sandpaper and wire snips. We've pre-programmed the chip, so it's ready to roll once assembled.
Itching to hack in some custom code or hardware? Bring it on! Designed with hack-a-bility in mind, the STDC is based on the same ATMega microprocessor used in the Arduino products. There are extra digital and analog pins broken-out, an open serial port as well as I2C all easily accessible within the case, as well as an integrated prototyping area on-board. Download the sketch from our web page, modify it, add extra hardware if that's your thing, and WOW your friends (or the Internet) with your amazing add-ons.
- Easy through hole soldering kit
- Comes pre-programed
- Back-up battery for Clock
- Time, Month, Day and Date
- Alarm with buzzer
- No special adhesives required
- This kit is so substantial that it only comes in a box
- Re-program with the Arduino IDE
- Free Digital I/O Pins 4 (of which 2 are used for Serial)
- Free Analog Input Pins 2
- I2C Port
- All pins broken in a convenient header
- Built in proto-area
- Two Sets of PCB mounting holes
- Optional "break-off" mounting holes
Tools & Supplies required:
- Soldering Iron
- Flush Cutters
- Fine sand paper
- Dimensions 7 x 3 1/8 x 1 9/16" (178 x 8 x 39 mm)
- Built weight 12.9oz (367g)
- Input Voltage 9 to 12V
- Current 25 ma
- Instructions Page
- Interface Menu Map
- Solder : Time Desk Clock Arduino Sketch v1.0
- Solder : Time Desk Clock Schematic
- Required for reprogramming: Timer1 Arduino Library
For product support for all Spikenzie products, click here!
Shipping rates Australia wide and New Zealand
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Thomastown, 3074 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.