The DFRobot Solar Power Manager series are designed for IoT projects and renewable energy projects, providing safe and high-efficiency embedded solar power management modules for makers and application engineers.
Solar Power Manager 5V is a small power and high-efficiency solar power management module designed for 5V solar panel.
It features as MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking) function, maximizing the efficiency of the solar panel. The module can provide up to 900mA charging current to 3.7V Li battery with USB charger or solar panel. The ON/OFF controllable DC-DC converters with 5V 1A output satisfies the needs of various solar power projects and low-power applications. The module also employs various protection functions for battery, solar panel and output, which greatly improves the stability and safety of your solar projects.
Check the brief specification for all Solar Power Manager Series Products.
V1.0: It is highly recommended to use a 3.7V lipo battery with protection circuits to improve battery safety.
V1.1(Newest): Battery (BAT IN) overcurrent and overdischarge protection is added to improve battery safety. It can be use for 3.7 lipo battery no matter it is packed with protection circuits or not.
Solar Power Manager 5V
|Name||Solar Power Manager v1.0||Solar Power Manager 5v v1.1||Solar Power Manager Micro v1.0||Solar Power Manager v1.0|
|Solar PowerManagement IC||LTC3652||CN3065||SPV1050||CN3767|
|Solar Input Voltage||7V-30V||4.4V-6V||0.5V-4V||15V-25V|
|Topology||DC-DC Buck||Linear Regulator||DC-DC Boost||DC-DC Buck|
|Battery||3.7V Lithium Battery||3.7V Lithium Battery||3.7V Lithium Battery||12V Lead-Acid Battery|
|MPPT||9V/12V/18V Optional||5V Fixed||75% Open Voltage||Fixed 18V|
|Battery Protections||Over Charge/Over Discharge/OverCurrent/Reverse Connection Protections||Over Charge/Over Discharge/OverCurrent/Reverse Connection Protections||Over Charge/Over Discharge/ReverseConnection Protections||Over Charge/Over Discharge/ReverseConnection Protections|
|Output Protections||Short Circuit/Over Current/Over HeatProtections||Short Circuit/Over Current Protections||Short Circuit/Over Current Protections||Short Circuit/Over Current/Over HeatProtections|
|USB Charge IN||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
|USB OUT||5V 1.5A||5V 1A||No||5V 2.5A x2|
|Regulated OUT||Three Regulated Outputs3.3V 1A5V 1.5A9V/12V 0.5A||One Regulated Output5V 1A||One Regulated Output3.3V 90mA||Two Outputs5V 5A; 12V 8A|
A complete multifunction solar powermanagement module.
Applications: Small Solar Street Lamp, Solar Powered Robots
For 9V/12V/18V Solar Panels within20w
A small and easy-to-use 5V solarpower management module.
Applications: Solar Power Bank, SolarEnvironment Monitors
For 5V Solar Panels within 10W
A micro power solar powermanagement module for low-powersensors and controllers.
Applications: Wireless Sensor Network, BLE iBecon
For 1V/2V/3V Solar Panels within0.5W
A medium power solar managementmodule for 12V lead-acid batteries.
Applications: Street lighting, intelligentagriculture, environmental monitoringstation, UPS
For 18V Solar Panels within 100W
- Constant voltage MPPT algorithm, maximizing solar panel efficiency
- Designed for 5V solar panel
- Double charging mode: solar/USB charger (900mA max charge current)
- 5V ON/OFF controllable regulated power supply for low-power applications
- All-round protection functions
- USB connector with ESD shell
- Smart solar environment monitor system
- Solar powered robot
- Small solar street lamp
- Solar power bank
- Solar Power Management IC: CN3065
- Solar Input Voltage (SOLAR IN): 4.5V~6V
- Battery Input (BAT IN): 3.7V Single cell Li-polymer/Li-ion Battery
- Charge Current(USB/SOLAR IN): 900mA Max trickle charging, constant current, constant voltage three phases charging
- Charging Cutoff Voltage (USB/SOLAR IN): 4.2V±1%
- Regulated Power Supply: 5V 1A
- Regulated Power Supply Efficiency (3.7V BAT IN): 86%@50%Load
- USB/Solar Charge Efficiency: firstname.lastname@example.orgV 900mA BAT IN
- Quiescent Current: <1 mA
- Operation Temperature: -4085
- Dimension: 33.0mm*63.0mm
- Protection Functions:
- BAT IN: over charge/over discharge/over current/reverse connection protection
- 5V/USB OUT: short circuit/over current/over heat protection
- SOLAR IN: reverse connection protection
- Solar Power Manager 5V x1
- Semi Flexible Monocrystalline Solar Panel (5V 1A)x1
- 2.54mm Black Jumper x1
- M3*10mm Nylon Pillar x4
- M3*5mm Stainless Steel Screw x4
- 14*14*7mm Black Aluminum Cooling Fin x1
- 14*14*0.5mm Thermal Conductive Silicone Pad x1
Shipping rates Australia wide and New Zealand
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Thomastown, 3074 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.