Lichee Nano is an SD Card Sized Linux Development Board Powered by Allwinner F1C100s ARM9 Processor
-Allwinner F1C100s, ARM 926EJS processor,up to 900MHz
- Memory & storage
-32MB DDR integrated into SoC, 16MB SPI Flash
-Onboard TF Slot, can be boot from TF Card,
-40-pin RGB LCD FPC connector supporting 272×480, 480×800, 1024×600
and other resolutions resistive displays(and capacitive displays trough the adapter board).
-Support 720P video output, support video stream decoding such as H.264 / MPEG
- Communication Interface
-SDIO for WiFi module
-SPI x2, TWI x3, UART x3
-OTG USB x1, TV out
- Other interface
-PWM x2, LRADC x1
-Headphone output x2, Mic x1
- Electrical characteristics
-Input 5V via micro USB port, 3.3 to 5V via pin
-Output – 3.3V, selectable input RTC voltage
-Power Consumption – 54mA (idle) with Linux, 250mA with display
-Storage Temperature: -40~125°C; operating: -20 to 70°C
Software and development environment
- Support 3.10 BSP linux,
- Support 4.19 mainline linux,
- Support xboot bare metal development environment
- Support RT-Thread
Target application scenario:
- IoT applications using more complex communication interfaces and protocols
- The application of human-computer interaction interface that needs more beautiful and complex logic
- Application scenarios that require more operations (as opposed to common MCUs)
- Need to use open source software under Linux for rapid development scenarios
- High-end geek players balance in size, performance and ease of use.
- Entry level player, software engineer, hardware diy using familiar language
|Size and weight|
|Core board size||25.4x33.0mm|
|Core board weight||4.2±0.2g|
|start up||Nano needs card boot (or solder SPI flash), only plug in USB without any phenomenon|
|System debug serial port||UART0, specific position reference pin diagram|
|USB interface||OTG usb, power and communication|
Shipping rates Australia wide and New Zealand
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Thomastown, 3074 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.