RP-C flex pressure sensor is made of ultra-thin film of excellent mechanical property, excellent conductive materials and nanometre pressure sensitive layers. There are thin film and pressure sensitive layer on the upper layer of the sensor, and thin film and conductive circuit on the lower layer. These two layers are glued together by double sided tape. When outside pressure applies to the active area, the disconnected circuit of the lower layer will be connected through the pressure sensitive layer of the upper layer, by which to convert pressure into resistance. The output resistance decreases as pressure increases.
RP-L-400 Dimension Diagram
Force vs Resistance
- Thickness: 0.35mm
- Trigger Force: <20g, triggered (default resistance<200kΩ)
- Pressure Measuring Range: 20g~10kg or larger
- Static Pressure & Dynamic Pressure Measurement (within the frequency of 10Hz)
- Initial Resistance: >10MΩ
- Activation Time: <0.01S
- Operating Temperature: -40~+85
- Lifespan: >1million times
- Hysteresis: +10%(RF+ -RF-)/FR+1000g Force
- Response Time: <10ms
- EMI: Not generate
- EDS: Not generate
- Drift: <5%, 2.5Kg Force, Static load 24H
- RP-L-400Thin Film Pressure Sensor x1
Shipping rates Australia wide and New Zealand
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Thomastown, 3074 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.