Romeo is an All-in-One Arduino compatible microcontroller especially designed for robotics applications from DFRobot. It benefits from the Arduino open source platform, it is supported by thousands of open source codes, and can easily be expanded with your Arduino-comaptible shields. The integrated 2 way DC motor driver and wireless socket allows you to start your project immediatly without the need for an additional motor driver. Besides the motor driver, Romeo is designed to provied extra power for servos connected to it.
Romeo is also featured with DFRobot's standard 3Pin-out designed and compatible with Gravity series sensors and actuators. Hundreds of sensors are now plug-play with Romeo.
This RoMeo BLE controller inherits all functions of Romeo all-in-one controller, on the basis of which it integrates Bluetooth 4.0 wireless communication function. You can describe it as a control board specially designed for robot applications, carrying the gene of Bluetooth 4.0 and being compatible with Arduino.
With Romeo BLE, all DFRobot's mobile platforms and robots can now be played with iOS devices by APP "GoBle". Enjoy!
- Microcontroller: ATmega328P
- Bootloader: Arduino UNO
- On-board BLE chip: TI CC2540
- Transmission range: 70m in free space
- Support bluetooth remote update the Arduino program
- Support Bluetooth HID
- Support iBeacons
- Support AT command to config the BLE
- Support Transparent communication through Serial
- Support the master-salve machine switch
- Support usb update BLE chip program
- 14 Digital I/O ports
- 6 PWM Outputs (Pin11, Pin10, Pin9, Pin6, Pin5, Pin3)
- 8 10-bit analog input ports
- 3 I2Cs
- Two way H-bridged Motor Driver with 2A maximum current
- 5 Buttons
- Support Male and Female Pin Header
- Integrated sockets for APC220 RF Module
- Power Supply Port: USB or DC2.1
- External Power Supply Range: 5-23V
- DC output: 5V/3.3V
- Auto sensing/switching external power input
- Size: 94mm x 80mm(3.70"x3.15")
- Romeo BLE (Arduino Compatible Atmega 328) x1
Shipping rates Australia wide
|Express Post*||Regular Post||Courier|
|Up to 500 gms||$9.79||$6.75||$15.99|
|Up to 3 kg||$15.00||$11.40||$15.99|
|Up to 5 kg||$30.00||$22.11||NA|
|Above 5 kg
||Estimated at checkout|
Shipping rates to New Zealand
|Australia Post international service|
|Up to 500 gms||$18.00|
|Up to 1 kg||$30.00|
|Above 1 kg
||Available on request|
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Rosanna, 3074 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.