For DJI Tello EDU user specially designed expansion to add LED display and many more.
Experience DIY flight with the RoboMaster TT Expansion Kit that includes an open-source controller, dot-matrix display & distance-sensing module, and extension board, which support programming with Arduino, MicroPython, and more. It can be used to upgrade TELLO EDU to RoboMaster TT.
- More stable with dual-band Wi-Fi
- Supports SDK, Arduino, Scratch and MicroPython Supports offline programming
- Supports third-party sensors
- Tof distance sensing module
- Programmable dot-matrix display
- Full color LED light
In The Box
- Open-Source Controller x 1
- Dot-Matrix Display & Distance Sensing Module x 1
- Extension Board x 1
- Micro USB Cable x 1
- TT Snap-On Top Cover x 1
- Dimensions: 49.5×32×15.2 mm
- Wi-Fi: 2.4 GHz , 5.8 GHz
- Bluetooth: 2.4 GHz
- MCU: ESP32-D2WD, dual-core at 160 MHz, 400 MIPS
- Open-Source: Supports SDK, Arduino, Scratch and MicroPython
- Expansion: 14-pin expansion port (I2C, UART, SPI, GPIO, PWM, power source)
- Programmable LED indicator: Full Color LED
Dot-Matrix Display & Distance Sensing Module
- Dimensions: 35.3×31.5×8.6 mm
- Dot-Matrix LED: Red and blue LED 8×8
- Dot-Matrix Driver function: adjustable 256 global brightness, adjustable single-pixel red and blue LED 256 brightness
- Distance Sensing Module: TOF
- Maximum Sensing Distance of TOF: 1.2 m (indoors with white wall)
- DIY Connection: 14-pin extension port to 2×7 pin, 2.54mm dual in-line package, two reserved positions for 5V/3.3V power indicators, two reserved positions for test indicators
Shipping rates Australia wide and New Zealand
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Thomastown, 3074 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.