The RF Explorer Signal Generator (RFEGen) is a powerful, wideband fully programmable RF signal generator. It is the perfect companion for Spectrum Analyzer RF Explorer product line.
As a standalone unit, RFEGen can generate CW and Sweep signals by selecting embedded menu options. When connected to a PC, it can be fully programmed with the RF Explorer for Windows software tool. Furthermore, the unit can work as a powerful Tracking Generator when used with RF Explorer Spectrum Analyzer connected to the same PC, offering full Scalar Network Analyzer (SNA) capabilities. The SNA feature allows full characterization of filters, amplifiers and any 2-port RF device.
- Pocket size and light weight
- Solid aluminum metal case
- Lifetime free firmware upgrades available, open to community requested features
- High capacity Lipo for 16hs+ of continuous run, rechargeable by USB
- RF Explorer for Windows PC client Open Source
- Can be extended with internal Expansion Modules for additional future band support and functionality
- Wide band support
- Frequency range supported: 24 to 6000 MHz
- Frequency step/resolution: 1KHz
- Frequency stability: 0.5ppm
- Temperature compensated (0-45C)
- Backlight for great indoor visibility
- Standard SMA 50 ohms connector
- Programmable Amplitude with included internal programmable attenuator:
- -40dBm to -30dBm in 3dB steps
- -10dBm to 0dBm in 3dB steps
- Amplitude accuracy: +-0.5dB (normalized) or +-3dB (absolute)
- Switch measurement point speed < 10ms
- Graphics LCD 128x64 pixels, great visibility outdoors
- PC Windows client supports Windows XP/Vista/Win7 both 32 and 64bits
- Functional modes:
- CW signal generator at any frequency in the range
- Tracking generator functionality working together with RF Explorer when connected to the same PC
- Sweep generator between any to frequencies in the range, with selectable step size and speed
- Expansion port for future enhancements (higher RF power modes, additional frequency bands)
- Size: 113x70x25 mm
For more information, please visit here.
If you encounter any problems when using this product, please contact rfexplorer(at)arocholl.com for the technical support.
Note: Hardware is final and fully calibrated, but RF Explorer for Windows Software and embedded Firmware are delivered BETA and under development. Please go to this reference page as well as our facebook page to get progress update and download new versions as released.
Shipping rates Australia wide
|Express Post*||Regular Post||Courier|
|Up to 500 gms||$13.09||$8.69||$20|
|Up to 3 kg||$16.39||$11.43||$25|
|Up to 5 kg||$32.89||$22||NA|
|Above 5 kg
||Estimated at checkout|
Shipping rates to New Zealand
|Australia Post international service|
|Up to 500 gms||$18.00|
|Up to 1 kg||$30.00|
|Above 1 kg
||Available on request|
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Rosanna, 3074 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.