- Internal LNA amplifier and selectable attenuator for additional power range handling.
- Low-frequency support from 50KHz covering LF, MF, HF, VHF, and UHF
- High-frequency support covering all ranges up to 6.1GHz with no gaps.
- New HELP and SET buttons to improve user interface and PRESET configuration selection with 2-clicks
- Ideal choice for all usable HAM bands.
- Pocket size and lightweight
- Solid metal case with high-quality varnished paint
- Spectrum Analyzer mode with Peak Max and Hold, Normal, Overwrite and Averaging modes
- High capacity internal Lithium battery for 10hs+ of continuous run, rechargeable by USB
- Multi-platform Windows/Linux/MacOS Open Source software and API libraries
RF Explorer 6G COMBO+ is the most powerful Spectrum Analyzer model, covering the full 6GHz range starting at 50KHz up to 6.1GHz with no gaps or limitations.
When compared to the standard 6G Combo model, the new SLIM design offers an outstanding robust enclosure with a strong metallic body and shiny varnished paint, a more convenient USB connector on the side, and a larger internal battery capacity.
What is an RF Explorer Spectrum Analyzer?
An RF Explorer Spectrum Analyzer is a special device designed to detect very sensitive signal radiation and identify signal interference, tune antenna setups, detect signal leakage and find hidden bugs, among many other applications.
The combination of small size, great sensitivity, and robust design makes it the ideal instrument to carry on for indoor and outdoor measurements.
When connected to a computer, it can be controlled by free software available for download with stunning high-resolution graphics, data storage, and reply features.
How RF Explorer Works?
For introductory details and quick start guide, please visit www.rf-explorer.com/start
For best handling work at the desk, we recommend the RF Explorer Holder SLIM
For best results detecting near field signal sources or interferences, we recommend the RF Explorer Near Field Antenna Kit
To learn more about the RF Explorer product family, don't forget to check our blog Introducing RF Explorer Spectrum Analyzer Product Family.
- Frequency band:
- Left connector: 0.05 – 960MHz
- Right connector: 240 – 6100MHz
- Frequency span in a single sweep: 2 – 960MHz
- Internal selectable LNA 25dB gain
- Internal selectable Attenuators 30dB and 60dB
- Wifi Analyzer for the 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands
- Graphics LCD 128x64 pixels, great visibility outdoors
- Backlight for great visibility indoor
- Internal Lithium-Ion 1800mA/h rechargeable battery
- Standard SMA 50 ohms connectors
- Wideband 144/433MHz dual band telescopic antenna included
- UHF 400-900MHz rubber duck articulated antenna included
- 2.4/5GHz dual-band antenna included
- Amplitude resolution: 0.5dBm
- Dynamic range: -125dBm to 10dBm
- Absolute Max input power: +30dBm
- Average noise level (typical LNA): -125dBm
- Frequency stability and accuracy (typical): +-1.0ppm
- Amplitude stability and accuracy (typical): +-3dBm
- Frequency resolution: 1Khz
- Resolution bandwidth (RBW): automatic 2.6Khz to 600Khz
- Support included for Windows, Linux and MacOS X
- RF Spectrum Analysis for FM, TV and DTV, ISM, RFID, GSM, 4G/5G, IoT, GPS, Bluetooth
- WiFi analysis and fine-tuning
- Interference hunting
- EMC pre-testing
- RF device tuning (with Signal Generator working as Tracking SNA): Check this link for more details
- 1 x Spectrum Analyzer
- 1 x Mini USB cable
- 1 x Dual band 144/430MHz Telescopic antenna
- 1 x UHF 400-900Mhz antenna
- 1 x Dual band 5/2.4GHz antenna
- 1 x EVA case
Very easy to deal with, well packaged and discussed several aspects to which they were quite accomodating.
Shipping rates Australia wide and New Zealand
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Thomastown, 3074 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.