- Pocket size and light weight
- Solid aluminum metal case
- Includes a transport EVA carry case for RF Explorer
- Spectrum Analyzer mode with Peak Max and Hold, Normal, Overwrite and Averaging modes
- Lifetime free firmware upgrades available, open to community requested features
- High capacity Lipo for 16hs+ of continuous run, rechargeable by USB
- Windows PC client Open Source
- Can be extended with internal Expansion Modules for additional band and functionality
- Wide band coverage to all popular RF frequencies, starting at 15MHz and going up to 2.7GHz. This include very interesting frequency areas such as 2m HAM radio, all VHF and UHF, FM radio, GPS, WiFi and WiMax, Bluetooth, etc.
- Firmware: RF Explorer 3G Combo is delivered with upgraded firmware v1.09. Note some of the features and operation accuracy will be improved in upcoming lifetime free firmware revisions.
- Frequency band: 15-2700 MHz
- Frequency span: 112KHz - 600MHz
- Graphics LCD 128x64 pixels, great visibility outdoors
- PC Windows client supports Windows XP/Vista/Win7 both 32 and 64bits
- Backlight for great indoor visibility
- 2 standard SMA 50 ohms connector, one for Sub-GHz wideband Nagoya NA-773 telescopic antenna included and another 2.4Ghzone for 15-2700 MHz band with helical antenna included.
- Amplitude resolution: 0.5dBm
- Dynamic range:
- Left SMA port (WSUB1G): -115dBm to 0dBm
- Right SMA port (WSUB3G): -110dBm to -10dBm
- Absolute Max input power:
- Left SMA port (WSUB1G): +5dBm
- Right SMA port (WSUB3G): +30dBm
- Average noise level (typical): -110dBm
- Frequency stability and accuracy (typical): +-10ppm
- Amplitude stability and accuracy (typical): +-6dBm
- Frequency resolution: 1Khz
- Resolution bandwidth (RBW): automatic 3Khz to 600Khz
- Weight: 185g
- Size: 113x70x25 mm
Shipping rates Australia wide
|Express Post*||Regular Post||Courier|
|Up to 500 gms||$9.79||$6.75||$15.99|
|Up to 3 kg||$15.00||$11.40||$15.99|
|Up to 5 kg||$30.00||$17.00||$25.99|
|Above 5 kg
||Estimated at checkout|
Shipping rates to New Zealand
|Australia Post international service|
|Up to 500 gms||$18.00|
|Up to 1 kg||$30.00|
|Above 1 kg
||Available on request|
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to a checkout page to estimate the shipping.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will be processed on the same day.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you required any item urgently.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Rosanna, 3084- https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
We ship all the products Australia wide - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional area where Australia post delivery network is available.