An out-of-the-box voice pick-up device is the voice of the customer.
During the past year, Respeaker Mic Array V2.0 has been sold out for more than 10K units in the format of the development board. Customers keep requesting a complete device with an enclosure, which is challenging for them to design it, considering the acoustic principles.
And here Seeed provides the answer with ReSpeaker USB Mic Array:
- An out-of-box device with a well-designed acoustic structure brings the flexibility for the customer to build in their solution.
- Mold injected enclosure available, saves the time to go to the market and the mold cost.
The difference between the PCBA inside ReSpeaker USB Mic Array and Respeaker Mic Array V2.0:
- Optimized power circuit
- Move the audio jack and micro USB port to the backside.
- Microphone devise in the meeting room: Used as a microphone device in the meeting room for 5~6 attendees.
- Smart home: Snips demo to turn on/off a light;
- Device automation: Snips command on a coffee machine
- Plug & Play (No driver required), compatible with Windows 10/8/7, Mac, Linux and Android that support OTG.
- Voice Pick-up device, Far-field voice pick-up up to 5m and supports 360° pick-up pattern
- Acoustic algorithms implemented:
- DOA(Direction of Arrival),
- AEC(Automatic Echo Cancellation),
- AGC(Automatic Gain Control),
- NS(Noice Suppression)
- Built-in audio jack, which allows for plugging in headphones or speakers (speaker not included)
- Voice pick-up device
- Home/Office automation device
- In-car voice assistant
- Healthcare device
- Voice interaction robot
- Other applications
When it comes to development we believe you should have as many options as possible. The ReSpeaker USB Mic Array is able to work with most modern Linux, macOS, and Windows systems*.
*We do recommend Linux for firmware updates.
We are working hard to ensure the setup is simple. The documentation on our wiki will help you get up and running quickly, and should unknown issues pop up our tech support team is ready to help. You can ask questions in our ReSpeaker forum, which is checked daily. You can also check out the GitHub for more support.
- XVF-3000 from XMOS
- 4 High Performance Digital Microphones
- Supports Far-field Voice Capture
- Speech Algorithms On-Chip
- 12 Programmable RGB LED Indicators
- Microphones: ST MP34DT01TR-M
- Sensitivity: -26 dBFS (Omnidirectional)
- Acoustic Overload Point: 120 dBSPL
- SNR: 63 dB
- Power Supply: 5V DC from Micro USB or Expansion Header
- Dimensions: 70mm (Diameter)
- 3.5mm Audio Jack Output Socket
Shipping rates Australia wide and New Zealand
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Thomastown, 3074 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.