Tracking things down with the RePhone Geo Kit!
The combination of Xadow GSM+BLE and Xadow GPS v2 is what makes RePhone Geo Kit brilliant. The kit can fulfill your GPS based project easily and excellently. It allows you to obtain the real-time geographic position, altitude, travelling speed and time information at any time, and all-weather conditions, through GSM network (SMS). Also as a bonus, the Xadow GSM Breakout can provides you more possibilities hacking electronics.
- Xadow GSM+BLE * 1
- Xadow GPS v2 * 1
- Xadow GSM Breakout * 1
- FPC Cable 35 PIN * 2
- FPC Cable 11 PIN * 2
- Battery 520mAh * 1
- User Guide * 1
- Slim and small modules
- Powered by Xadow GSM+BLE
- High sensitivity
- Low power consumption
- Various rich-featured add-on modules for function extension
- Stackable, chainable and sewable with other Xadow Modules
- Microcontroller: MT2502
- MCU Core: 32-bit ARM7EJ-STM RISC processor
- RAM: 4MB
- Flash Memory: 16MB
- Power Supply: 3.3 – 4.2V
- Power Consumption: 20mW/30mW/52mW @ standby(no radio)/standby(GSM)/standby(BT)
- Quad-band: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- GPRS: Class 12 modem
- Clock Speed: 260 MHz
- Connector: 35 PIN Connector & 11 PIN Connector for Xadow, SMD Female JST battery connector
- Interfaces: External ports for LCD, camera, I2C, SPI, UART, and GPIOs etc.
- Dimension: 25.37mm X 20.30mm / 1’’ X 0.8’’
Please visit our wiki page for more info about this product. It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents, add more demo code or tutorials. For technical support, please post your questions to our forum.
Shipping rates Australia wide
|Express Post*||Regular Post||Courier|
|Up to 500 gms||$10.89||$6.59||$20|
|Up to 3 kg||$16.39||$11.43||$25|
|Up to 5 kg||$32.89||$22||NA|
|Above 5 kg
||Estimated at checkout|
Shipping rates to New Zealand
|Australia Post international service|
|Up to 500 gms||$18.00|
|Up to 1 kg||$30.00|
|Above 1 kg
||Available on request|
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Rosanna, 3074 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.