The DFRobot Relay Module is a standard relay used with a controller board to interface external electrical circuits or modules. Some of the most common applications with Arduino are: Home lighting, electrical appliances of high power and other equipments. The modular design makes it easy to integrate with a controller board. The Relay integrates a status LED, in order to acknoledge visually it's status ON or OFF. It can be controlled through the digital IO port, with a simple HIGH or LOW on Arduino compatible boards. Other boards will work requiring same voltage level. Other usages include control of solenoid valves, lamps, motors and other high current or high voltage devices.
Latest Update: V3.1
- Improved the silkscreen on the bottom layer of the sensor to indicate the hardware connection.
- Some kits may include acrylic holder and nylon screw set to prevent shorting of high power interface with metalic surface.
- Single relay board
- Rated through-current: 10A (NO) 5A (NC)
- Maximum switching voltage: 150VAC 24VDC
- Interface: Digital
- Control signal: TTL level
- Contact Rating (Res. Load): 10A 277VAC / 24VDC
- Max. switching voltage 250VAC / 30VDC
- Max. switching current 15A
- Max. switching power 2770VA 240W
- UL Rating: 10A 120VAC / 10A 277VAC
- Operate time (at nomi. Vot.): 10ms
- Release time (at nomi. Vot.): 5ms
- High quality connector
- Immersion gold surface
- Relay Module V3.1 x1
- Digital Cable x1
Shipping rates Australia wide
|Express Post*||Regular Post||Courier|
|Up to 500 gms||$9.79||$6.75||$15.99|
|Up to 3 kg||$15.00||$11.40||$15.99|
|Up to 5 kg||$30.00||$22.11||NA|
|Above 5 kg
||Estimated at checkout|
Shipping rates to New Zealand
|Australia Post international service|
|Up to 500 gms||$18.00|
|Up to 1 kg||$30.00|
|Above 1 kg
||Available on request|
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Rosanna, 3074 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.