- Flexible Development Opportunities: Explore limitless FPGA Applications like oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers and more
- Versatile Compute & FPGA with the STEMLAB125-14 Main Board
- Dual-Core ARM Cortex-A9 MPCore
- Xilinx Zynq 7010 FPGA
- 512MB RAM, MicroSD Storage (Up to 32GB)
- Ethernet, USB, WiFi (Dongle required, not included)
- Basic Accessories for Getting Started: 16GB, Class 10 SD Card, 1m Ethernet Cable, 5V2A Power Supply
- Ready for Deployment: CE, FCC Certified
The Red Pitaya STEMLab 125-14 Starter Kit contains a basic set of tools to start developing with the included Red Pitaya STEMLab 125-14 board. The board features a dual-core ARM® Cortex® A9 and Xilinx Zynq 7010 FPGA MCU, offering both fast and slow analog I/O. The STEMLab 125-14 has 14-bit input/ output channels for highly accurate measurement results, and is suitable for use in professional environments such as industrial control systems or smart city controllers. It can be used as desired for various electronics applications as an oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer, LCR Meter, and more. In addition, you can explore free, open-source applications contributed by the community on the Red Pitaya Marketplace.
- Industrial PID Controller
- Signal Generator
- Spectrum Analyzer
- Bode Analyzer
- LCR Meter
|Processor||Dual-Core ARM Cortex-A9 MPCore|
|FPGA||Xilinx Zynq 7010|
|System Memory||MicroSD up to 32GB|
WiFi (Dongle required, not included)
|ADC Resolution||14 bit|
|Full Scale Voltage Range||± 1V / ± 20V|
|Input Impedance||1 MΩ|
|ADC Resolution||14 bit|
|Full Scale Voltage Range||± 1V|
|Typical Raising / Falling Time||2V / 10ns|
|Bandwidth||DC - 60MHz|
|Analog Inputs||4 Channels, 0-3.5V 12 bit|
|Analog Outputs||4 Channels, 0-1.8V 12 bit|
|Communication Interfaces||I2C, UART, SPI|
|Available Voltages||+5V, +3.3V, -4V|
|Synchronization||Trigger input through extension connector|
Daisy chain connection over SATA
- 1 x Red Pitaya STEMlab 125-14 board
- 1 x Micro-SD Card (16GB, class 10)
- 1 x Micro-SD Card Adapter
- 1 x Ethernet cable (1m)
- 1 x International Power Adapter (5V, 2A)
Shipping rates Australia wide and New Zealand
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Thomastown, 3074 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.