- Hand-size edge AI device built with Jetson Xavier NX 16GB Production Module, delivering 384 NVIDIA CUDA® cores delivers up to 21 TOPs AI with small form factor of 130mm x120mm x 50mm.
- NVIDIA Jetson Xavier NX Dev Kit alternative: the carrier board brings rich IOs including Gigabit Ethernet port, 4 USB 3.0 Type-A ports, HDMI port and DP port
- Pre-installed NVIDIA JetPack, support entire Jetson software stack and various developer tools for building fast and robust AI application provided by Seeed Edge AI partners, helps develop innovative AI solution for manufacturing, logistics, retail, service, agriculture, smart City, healthcare and life sciences, etc
- Power-efficient: as little as 10 watts, delivering high performance, accurate, multi-modal AI inference at the edge.
- Expandable with the onboard interfaces and reComputer case, able to mount on the wall with mounting holes on the back.
reComputer series for Jetson are compact edge computers builtith NVIDIA advanced AI embedded systems: J10 (Nano 4GB) and J20 (Jetson Xavier NX 8GB and Jetson Xavier 16GB). With rich extension modules, industrial peripherals, thermal management, reComputer for Jetson is ready to help you accelerate and scale the next-gen AI product by deploying popular DNN models and ML frameworks to the edge and inferencing with high performance, for tasks like real-time classification and object detection, pose estimation, semantic segmentation, and natural language processing (NLP).
At Seeed, you will find everything you want to work with NVIDIA Jetson Platform – official NVIDIA Jetson Dev Kits, Seeed-designed carrier boards, and edge devices, as well as accessories.
Welcome to check out our free Edge AI partner program. We are looking forward to leveraging local and global resources to accelerate next-gen AI product together with you.
Application: build your next-gen autonomous machine at the edge
Edge AI Applications
reComputer J2011 and J2022 are ideal for building autonomous applications and complex AI tasks of image recognition, object detection, pose estimation, semantic segmentation, video processing, and many more.
- Traffic management
- license plate detection
- car detection
- pedestrian detection
- Industry 4.0:
- helmet detection, hard hat detection, and custom PPE detection
- visual anomaly detection using NVIDIA Deepstream IoT
- sentiment analysis(webinar: learn your customer with AI by Zenus smart camera),
- retail store items detection
- Edge AI into the Wild: Wildfire detection
- Agriculture: weeding machine, Tractors, Livestock detection
- Healthcare: medical imaging analysis
Pre-installed Jetpack for fast development and edge AI integration
Jetson software stack begins with NVIDIA JetPack™ SDK which provides a full development environment and includes CUDA-X accelerated libraries and other NVIDIA technologies to kickstart your development.JetPack includes the Jetson Linux Driver package which provides the Linux kernel, bootloader, NVIDIA drivers, flashing utilities, sample filesystem, and toolchains for the Jetson platform. It also includes security features, over-the-air update capabilities, and much more.
Computer Vision and embedded machine learning
- Edge AI no code Vision tool, Seeed latest open-source project for deploying AI application within 3 nodes.
- NVIDIA ®DeepStream SDK delivers a complete streaming analytics toolkit for AI-based multi-sensor processing and video and image understanding on Jetson.
- NVIDIA® TAO tool kit, built on TensorFlow and PyTorch, is a low-code version of the NVIDIA TAO framework that accelerates the model training
- alwaysAI: build, train, and deploy computer vision applications directly at the edge of reComputer. Get free access to 100+ pre-trained Computer Vision Models and train custom AI models in the cloud in a few clicks via enterprise subscription. Check out our wiki guide to get started with alwaysAI.
- Edge Impulse: the easiest embedded machine learning pipeline for deploying audio, classification, and object detection applications at the edge with zero dependencies on the cloud.
- Roboflow provides tools to convert raw images into a custom-trained computer vision model of object detection and classification and deploy the model for use in applications. See the full documentation for deploying to NVIDIA Jetson with Roboflow.
- YOLOv5 by Ultralytics: use transfer learning to realize few-shot object detection with YOLOv5 which needs only a very few training samples. See our step-by-step wiki tutorials
- NVIDIA® Riva is a GPU-accelerated SDK for building Speech AI applications that are customized for your use case and deliver real-time performance.
Robot and ROS Development
- NVIDIA Isaac ROS GEMs are hardware-accelerated packages that make it easier for ROS developers to build high-performance solutions on NVIDIA hardware. Learn more about NVIDIA Developer Tools
- Cogniteam Nimbus is a cloud-based solution that allows developers to manage autonomous robots more effectively. Nimbus platform supports NVIDIA® Jetson™ and ISAAC SDK and GEMs out-of-the-box. Check out our webinar on Connect your ROS Project to the Cloud with Nimbus.
Remote Fleet Management
Enable secure OTA and remote device management with Allxon. Unlock 90 days free trial with code H4U-NMW-CPK.
Jetson Xavier NX and Jetson AGX Orin MLPerf v2.0 Results
|Model||Jetson Xavier NX (TensorRT)||NVIDIA Orin (TensorRT)|
|Speech to Text|
- These are preview results, and can be found at: v2.0 Results | MLCommons
Comparison among reComputer J20 series and Official Dev Kits
|Product||NVIDIA Jetson Xavier NX Developer Kit||reComputer J2011||reComputer J2012|
|Module||Xavier NX (not production version)||8GB Xavier NX (production version)||16GB Xavier NX (production version)|
|AI Perf||21 TOPS|
|GPU||384-core NVIDIA Volta™ GPU|
|CPU||6-core NVIDIA Carmel ARM®v8.2 64-bit CPU 6 MB L2 + 4 MB L3|
|Memory||8 GB 128-bit LPDDR4x @ 51.2GB/s||8 GB 128-bit LPDDR4x @ 59.7GB/s||16 GB 128-bit LPDDR4x @ 59.7GB/s|
|Storage||microSD (Card not included)||16 GB eMMC|
|Video encoder||2x 4K @ 30 | 6x 1080p @ 60 | 14x 1080p @ 30 (H.265/H.264)||2x 4K60 | 4x 4K30 | 10x 1080p60 | 22x 1080p30 (H.265) |
2x 4K60 | 4x 4K30 | 10x 1080p60 | 20x 108p30 (H.264)
|Video decoder||2x 4K @ 60 | 4x 4K @ 30 | 12x 1080p @ 60 | 32x 1080p @ 30 (H.265)|
2x 4K @ 30 | 6x 1080p @ 60 | 16x 1080p @ 30 (H.264)
|2x 8K30 | 6x 4K60 | 12x 4K30 | 22x 1080p60 | 44x 1080p30 (H.265)|
2x 4K60 | 6x 4K30 | 10x 1080p60 | 22x 1080p30 (H.264)
|Gigabit Ethernet||1*RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet Connector (10/100/1000)|
|USB||4 * USB 3.1 Type A Connector; |
1 * Micro-USB port for Device mode;
|4 * USB 3.0 Type A Connector；|
1 * Micro-USB port for Device mode;
|CSI Camera Connect||2*CSI Camera (15 pos, 1mm pitch, MIPI CSI-2 )|
|Display||1*HDMI Type A; 1*DP|
|FAN||1* FAN(5V PWM)|
|M.2 KEY E||1*M.2 Key E(WiFi/BT included)||1*M.2 Key E|
|M.2 KEY M||1*M.2 Key M|
|Multifunctional port||1* 40-Pin header|
|Power Requirements||DC Jack 19V 4.74A (MAX 90W)|
|Mechanical||103 mm x 90.5 mm x 31 mm||130mm x120mm x 50mm|
Interface-rich reference carrier board :
Nearly the same functional design as Jetson Xavier NX Developer Kit
Seeed reference carrier board for Jetson-20-1-H2 is a high-performance, interface-rich NVIDIA Jetson Xavier NX compatible carrier board, providing HDMI 2.0, Gigabit Ethernet, USB 3.0, USB 2.0, M.2 key E, M.2 key M, CSI camera, CAN, GPIO, I2C, I2S, fans, and other rich peripheral interfaces. It has the same functional design and size as the carrier board of NVIDIA® Jetson Xavier™ NX DEVELOPER KIT.
Take advantage of the small form factor, sensor-rich interfaces, and big performance to bring new capability to all your embedded AI and edge systems.
Desktop, Wall Mount, or fit in anywhere
With an overall dimension of 130mm*120mm*50mm, it is only around 1/10 of the size of an ordinary computer case which makes it possible to fit in edge AI scenarios. The back screw holes allow you to hang the product as you need. We also provide other editions case like blue, silver and silver mental, whose stackable structure allows you to stack more middle layers to create rooms very easily.
1 x Acrylic Cover
1 x Aluminium Frame
1 x Jetson Xavier NX 16GB module
1 x Heatsink
1 x Carrier board
1 x 19V/4.74A (MAX 90W) Power Adapter (Power cable not included)
We will not include a power cord, please choose a suitable form according to your country.
We will not include a 3V RTC battery (CR1220）
- Name change: 'reComputer Jetson-20-1-H1' has changed to 'reComputer J2011'.
- We have already installed JetPack 4.6 system in the reComputer and you can directly use it by powering on.
- Please check our wiki for reflashing Jetpack and expanding the storage.
- We'd like to hear from you, welcome to join our Discord channel to share your thoughts (Jetson edge AI)
LEARN AND DOCUMENTS
Explore the interfaces, AI performances, and all differences among Seeed's edge AI devices carrier boards for Jetson.
MaskCam is a prototype reference design for a Jetson Nano-based smart camera system that measures crowd face mask usage in real-time, with all AI computation performed at the edge. MaskCam detects and tracks people in its field of view and determines whether they are wearing a mask via an object detection, tracking, and voting algorithm.
[Wiki] reComputer Jetson User Guide
We represent you the user guide of reComputer Jetson Series, providing kickstart for the beginners, documentation for usage, elaboration for the advance, AI tools and projects for reference, comprehensively help you from beginner to advancer.
You can securely manage NVIDIA® JetPack 4.6 onward versions with Cyber Security at the Edge protecting all networks and hardware. Here are some operations about installing, getting code, adding devices etc.
We partnered with Tryolabs to develop a Computer Vision solution together to detect safety helmets in real-time. The proposed plan consists of creating an end-to-end solution to monitor the use of safety helmets in real-time and deploying it to Seeed reComputer Jetson -20, Jetson Xavier NX powered edge device.
Seeed is glad to partner with Allxon to deliver a secure remote management solution for Jetson Platform. At Seeed, you will find everything you want to work with NVIDIA Jetson Platform – official NVIDIA Jetson Dev Kits, Seeed-designed carrier boards, and kits, as well as third-party boards and accessories.
Zenus leverages the power of Artificial Intelligence to create incredible products while driving the ethical use of facial analysis. Seeed supports the Zenus AI camera with Seeed's high-performance, interface-rich NVIDIA Jetson Nano/Xavier NX/TX2 NX compatible carrier board.
Shipping rates Australia wide and New Zealand
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Thomastown, 3074 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.