The RaspiRobot Board v3 is an expansion board designed to turn your Raspberry Pi into a motor controller! This board comes fully assembled and includes a switched-mode power supply so you can supply your Raspberry Pi from a variety of battery packs.
The v3 fits right on top of your Pi's GPIO socket and allows for bi-directional control of both motors with an L293D H-Bridge motor driver chip. It also allows for control of both motor's speed independently and to use lower voltage motors than the voltage of your battery pack. The board can also supply the Raspberry Pi with up to 2 amps of power using a switch mode power supply, allowing you to run a fully-loaded Pi and the robot from 6xAA batteries (not included!)
Good for use with any two 5-12V DC Motors or Steppers!
- Dual bi-directional motor control using TB6612FNG dual H-bridge
- Dual open drain 2A MOSFET outputs
- Socket for HC-SRo4 Rangfinder
- Socket for 5V i2c Interface
- Provides 5V regulated power to Raspberry Pi (efficient SMPS)
- 2 x user controllable LEDs
- 2 x header pins for switches
- Reverse polarity protection
- Open Source Python Software library
- Screw terminals for motor connections
Note: As Tuesday, January 12th 2016, we are now selling the RaspiRobot v3! Here are the main changes from the v2:
- More efficient TB6612FNG motor driver
- Higher power (2A) open collector outputs
- Power to motors now supplied from battery side instead of regulated side
- Updated library allow you to specify battery voltage (9V to 12V) and motor voltage (1V up to the battery supply voltage)
Shipping rates Australia wide
|Express Post*||Regular Post||Courier|
|Up to 500 gms||$9.79||$6.75||$15.99|
|Up to 3 kg||$15.00||$11.40||$15.99|
|Up to 5 kg||$30.00||$22.11||NA|
|Above 5 kg
||Estimated at checkout|
Shipping rates to New Zealand
|Australia Post international service|
|Up to 500 gms||$18.00|
|Up to 1 kg||$30.00|
|Above 1 kg
||Available on request|
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Rosanna, 3074 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.