The OV2640 camera chip is a low voltage CMOS image sensor that provides the full functionality of a single-chip UXGA(1632*1232) camera and image processor in a small footprint package. All required image functions, including exposure control, gamma, white balance, color saturation, hue control, white pixel canceling, noise canceling, and more, are also programmable through the Serial Camera Control Bus (SCCB) interface. Furthermore, the OV2640 includes a compression engine for increased processing power.
In addition, the camera chip use proprietary sensor technology to improve image quality by reducing or eliminating common lighting/electrical sources of image contamination, such as fixed pattern noise, smearing, etc., to produce a clean, fully stable color image.
- High sensitivity for low-light operation
- Low operating voltage for embedded portable apps
- Standard SCCB interface
- Output support for RWA RGB, RGB(RGB565/555), GRB442, YUV(422/420) and YCbCr (4:2:2) formats
- Supports image sizes: UXGA, SXGA, SVGA, and any size scaling down form SXGA to 40x30
- VarioPixel® method for sub-sampling
- Automatic image control functions including Automatic Exposure Control(AEC), Automatic Gain Control(AGC), Automatic White Balance(AWB), Automatic Band Filter(ABF), and Automatic Black-Level Calibration(ABLC)
- Image quality controls including color saturation, gamma, sharpness(edge enhancement), lens correction, white pixel canceling, noise canceling, and 50/60Hz luminance detection
- Line optical black level output capability
- Zooming, panning, and windowing functions
- Dimension: 88.24 43.87mm/3.47 1.73”
- Connecting Method: three 24P FPC connector
- Binocular Distance: 60mm
- Pixels: 16001200UXGA
- Output Formats (8bit): YUV (422/420) / YCbCr422
8-bit compressed data
8/10-bit Raw RGB data
- Function: switch camera controller is connected to DVP_PWDN
- Lens Size: 1/4”
- Chief Ray Angle: 25° non-linear
- Sensitivity: 0.6V/Lux-sec
- Maximum Image Transfer Rate: UXGA/SXGA 15fps
- S/N Ratio: 40db
- Power Supply: 2.5~3V(DC)
- Power Requirements: 125mW(15fps, UXGA YUV mode)
- Operating Temperature: Storage: -30ºC~70ºC
Shipping rates Australia wide and New Zealand
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Thomastown, 3074 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.