Enter the world of AI through this Jetson Nano Developer kit launched by NVIDIA, and enjoy infinite joy that AI bring to you!
Jetson Nano Kit is a small, powerful computer that enables all makers, learner, and developers to run AI frameworks and models. Insert a microSD card with system image into the module to boot the device. With built-in system on chip (SOC), it is able to run multiple neural networks, such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, Cafffe/Caffe2, Keras, and MXNet, which can realize image classification, object detection, segmentation, and speech processing so as to help you to build up advanced robot and complicated AI system.
- GPU: 128-core NVIDIA Maxwell™ GPU
- CPU: Quad-core ARM® A57 CPU
- Memory: 4 GB 64-bit LPDDR4
- Storage: 16GB eMMC 5.1 flash
- Video Encoder: 4K @30H.264/H.265
- Video Decoder: 4K @60H.264/H.265
- Camera: 12 lanes (3×4 or 4×2) MIPI CSI-2 DPHY 1.11.5Gbps
- Connectivity: Gigabit Ethernet
- Display: HDMI 2.0 or DP1.2 |eDP 1.4| DSI (1x2)
- UPHY: 1x1/2/4 PCIE, 1xUSB3.0, 3xUSB2.0
- I/O: 1xSDIO/ 2xSPI /6xI2C /2xI2S /GPIO
- Dimension: 100 x 80 x 29 mm/3.94x3.15x1.14”
- Get Started With JETSO NANO
- JETSON NANO Learning
- JETSON NANO User Guide
- NVIDIA Jetpack SDK
- JETSON NANO WIKI
- Developer Blog
- NVIDIA Jetson Nano Developer Kit x1
Shipping rates Australia wide and New Zealand
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Thomastown, 3074 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.