MXKit Development Kit is an Internet of Things development kit from MXCHIP, Can be used for Internet of Things, smart hardware prototype development.
The development kit provides an out-of-the-box intelligent hardware solution that facilitates the verification of the user's software and functions, allowing the product to quickly and securely connect to cloud service platforms and mobile phones, shortening the development cycle, and quickly reaching the market.The MXKit development kit consists of MXKit-Base, MXKit-Core, MXKit-Arduino (optional,not included in this SKU) and MXKit-Sensor (optional,not included in this SKU). among them:
MXKit-Base board is a universal development board with a rich set of peripheral interfaces that connects to the MXKit-core board through the MXPort interface. It is compatible with all MXKit-core boards.
MXKit-Core board is an IOT access core board containing MXCHIP wireless communication module. The module is connected to the MXKit-base board through the MXPort interface.
MXKit-Sensor board is an expansion board that contains a variety of sensor types to facilitate the rapid development of various IoT applications.It connects to the MXKit-base board through a standard Arduino interface.
MXKit-Arduino board adopts standard Arduino interface, compatible with any MCU development board with Arduino interface, and provides IOT access function for user products with MXKit-Core board.It is connected to the MXKit-core board through the MXPort interface.
MXKit-Base board is compatible with all MXKit-Core board，it contains rich peripheral interface,themain resources are:
- MXPort interface，connect to MXKit-core board via board-to-board connector.
- Standard Arduino interface
- JTAG/SWD interface
- Provide two USB ports, optional power supply:
- 5V to 3.3V voltage conversion circuit, output 3.3V for module work.
- Two digit dial switch：BOOT & STATUS
- Two buttons：RESET & ELINK
- Provides an automatic control circuit, which can control the DTR_SCI and RTS_SCI of the CP2015 through the host computer to realize the reset of the automatic control system and enter the Bootloader mode function.
|B||Standard JTAG／SWD interface|
|C||MicroUSB interface for system power and USB data transfer|
|H||Two-digit dial switches (BOOT & STATUS)|
|J||MicroUSB interface for system power and USB to dual UART functionality|
|K||USB to dual UART|
|L||Automatic control circuit|
|N||5V to 3.3V Power Conversion Circuit|
|O||USER_UART_TXD & USER_UART_RXD Jumper Terminals for Wireless Modules |
* The default is short circuit. At this time, the user serial port and debug serial log information of the module are output from J.;
* When not shorted, the log information of the module's user serial port will be output from the UART port in D
|P||USER_UART_CTS & USER_UART_RTS Jumper Terminals for Wireless Modules |
* The default is short circuit, open the module's user serial port hardware flow control function;
* When not short-circuited, the user's serial port hardware flow control function of the module.
MXKit-Core on-board MXCHIP wireless communication module connects to MXKit-Base board or MXKit-Arduino board through MXPort interface, mainly including：
MXPort interface, connecting to MXKit-Base board or MXKit-Arduino board through board-to-board connector.
MXCHIP wireless communication module, including Wi-Fi module, BLE module, Wi-Fi + BT module, LoRa module, GPRS module and SigFox module.
MXKit-Base x 1
MXKit-Core-110 x 1
Shipping rates Australia wide and New Zealand
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Thomastown, 3074 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.