The MT7681 is a highly integrated Wi-Fi SoC(system on Chip) single chip, which supports IEEE802.11b/g/n single stream, providing GPIO and PWM for intelligent control, and UART, SPI, and I2C interfaces for device communication. The MT7681 integrate power amplifier, low noise amplifier, and RF switch to reduce the module size and RF design capability required. And also integrate power manage unit for single 3.3V power source for cost effective design. The MT7681 embedded 32-bit RISC MCU for 802.11b/g/n drivers, supplicant, TCP/IP protocol stack, and networking applications, can be operated in station mode and softAP mode. The MT7681 is an ideal solution for embedded device to enable networking service with minimized design effort. All the features are available in compact 40pin, 5x5mm QFN package.
- Single stream IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
- 32-bit RISC microprocessor as the host MCU
- Embedded IEEE 802.11b/g/n drivers, supplicant, and TCP/IP stack
- Highly integrated RF PA, LNA, and RF switch
- Integrate high efficiency switching regulator for single 3.3V power source
- Security support for WFA WPA/WPA2 personal, WPS2.0, WAPI
- Operation in station mode or softAP mode
- Rich interfaces, UART, SPI, I2C, PWM and GPIOs
- All functions integrates in compact 5mm x 5mm QFN40L package
- UART interface
Documentation : Datasheet PDF
Shipping rates Australia wide and New Zealand
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Thomastown, 3074 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.