I am Maqueen
Hello, my name is Maqueen, is a graphical programming robot for STEM education, which inherits playability and simple operation of micro:bit. The Mini-body, interesting features and plug-and-play allow children to quickly learn graphic programming in entertaining, nurturing children's interest in science and logical thinking.
Suggest Age: 8 +
Maqueen is accessible to Mind+ Programming platform now. Mind+ is a Scratch3.0-based graphical programming platform from DFRobot, supporting python, Arduino and other programming platforms. At present, Mind+ has been applied to all kinds of sensors, modules and related educational products.
- Support for Makecode, will support Scratch and python later.
- Small size, flexible movement.
- All-metal miniature gear motor, good quality, strong driving force.
- Line patrol, ambient light, LED lights, ultrasonic interface, buzzer, I2C interface, mechanical expansion screw hole, etc. ... full-featured, highly expandable.
- Exclusive customized POM bearing wheel, flexible and reliable, strong obstacle crossing ability.
- Easy to install, easy to use.
- Supply Voltage: 3.5V~5V DC ( Three AAA batteries or 3.6V~3.7V lithium battery )
- Infrared Grayscale Sensor(High-low level) x 2
- Buzzer x 1
- Infrared Receiver (NEC decoder) x 1
- LED Lights (High-low level control) x 2
- RGB Ambient Light (16 million colors) x 4
- SR04, SR04P Ultrasonic Interface(5V) x 1
- IIC Interface (3.3V) x 1
- Gravity Extension Interfaces (P1, P2) x 2
- N20 All-metal Gear Motor x 2
- Motor Reduction Ratio: 1:150
- Maximum Rotate Speed: 133 rpm
- Motor Drive Mode: PWM motor drive
- Bracket and Protective Cover Extension M3 Screw Hole x 6
- Programming Method: Makecode graphical programming, Mind graphical programming (based on Scratch 3.0)
- Dimension: 81mm x 85 mm x 44mm/3.19 x 3.35 x 1.73in
- Weight: 75.55g
Shipping rates Australia wide
|Express Post*||Regular Post||Courier|
|Up to 500 gms||$10.89||$6.59||$20|
|Up to 3 kg||$16.39||$11.43||$25|
|Up to 5 kg||$32.89||$22||NA|
|Above 5 kg
||Estimated at checkout|
Shipping rates to New Zealand
|Australia Post international service|
|Up to 500 gms||$18.00|
|Up to 1 kg||$30.00|
|Above 1 kg
||Available on request|
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Rosanna, 3074 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.
Maqueen (Microbit) Robot from DFRobot
Just received Robot kit from Pakronics. Started programming Robot with Mind+. So far looking good. Mind+ software allows you to program in Block Code, Arduino C and MicroPython. The whole system (BBC Micro:bit, DFRobot Maqueen Robot and Mind+) works very smoothly. Product came quickly. Pakronics is a pleasure to deal with.