We design an outer protective cover for the product to make it more durable and indestructible. Besides, we also paid close attention to the safety of using the product, especially when most users are children. On the market, currently, some manufacturers adopt 18650 battery for their products. However, this kind of battery has explosion threats to people due to its high capacity and large size. Therefore, after a long-term testing, we selected CR123A 3.6V lithium rechargeable battery of1000mA. This kind of battery features small size, high capacity and high safety. What’s more, we set short circuit and reverse connection protection for it to further improve the safety in using Li-ion Battery.
In order to provide a stable power supply, we employ a high-cost boost-buck power management solution. As we know, a motor’s instantaneous current can reach up to 1A at its starting instant, which is a big challenge for power supply. So we specially carried out a strict test on our product: we make two TT motors keep rotating forward and reversely continuously, and even in such a condition, the board and motor can still work about 1.5 hours until running out of the battery. In normal operation, the battery can work for over 6 hours.
- Supported Battery specification: CR123A Li-ion battery 1000mA(Battery of this type is on sale)
- Average Continuous Usage Time: 6h(the actual time may differ from the description out of different using situation)
- External Power Supply: 3.7V~5V( Auxiliary 3 AA battery holder is on sale)
- Charging Interface: microUSB 5V Support computer USB charging and cell phone charger
- Supported Motor Voltage: 3V~6V
- Supply Voltage: 4.5-5.5V
- Battery Type: CR123A 3.6V Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
- Power Switch: 1
- Charging Current: 350mA
- Charging Time: 2.5h
- Digital Output Voltage: 0V/3.3V
- Analog Input Voltage: 0~3.3V DC
- On-board Buzzer: 1-way(PO)
- Buzzer Switch: 1
- On-board RGB: 4 WS2812BP15
- Motor Interface: 2-way(IIC)
- Micro: bit Interface: 9-way (P0, P1, P2, P8, P12, P13, P14, P15, P16)
- IIC Interface: 2-way
- UART Interface: 1-way
- Dimension: 61×61mm/2.40×2.40”
- Micro: IO-BOX x1
Shipping rates Australia wide and New Zealand
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Thomastown, 3074 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.