- Range: Indoor/Urban: up to 30m; Outdoor line-of-sight: up to 100m;
- Receiver Sensitivity: -95dBm
- Data Transmission Rate: 4800, 9600, 19200, 38400, 57600, 115200 (bps)
- Working Frequency: unlicensed 2.4GHz band
- Communication type: Point to Point or Start Network or Mesh Network
- OTA support: update node's firmware on-the-air
- Easy-to-Use Serial Interface and rich extendable ports
- Easy-to-Use AT Command: Setup ZigBee network, Set Serial Baud Rate, etc.
- Open source Hardware and Firmware
- Programmable 32-bit RISC CPU: 32M clock, 256KB Flash, 32KB RAM, 4KB EEPROM
- Socket compatible with the Xbee, so you can plug it into any Xbee socket as a quick replacement.
- Microprocessor :JN5168 (32-bit RISC CPU, 32MHz clock speed)
- Resources :256kB/32kB/4kB (Flash/RAM/EEPROM)
- PCB size :24.5mmx30.5mmx0.8mm
- Outline Dimension :24.5mmx30.5mmx9.77mm
- Indicators :No
- Power supply :3.3V
- IO counts :12
- ADC input :3(2 multiplexing with IO)
- Interfaces :UARTx2, SPI, I2C
- Program interface :UART+MISO
- Connectivity :Socket compatible with XBee
- Communication Protocol :Uart(TTL)
- Operating Frequency Band :2.4GHz
- Stack/Software :RF4CE, JenNet-IP , ZigBee Pro
- Eagle file for Mesh Bee v1.0
- Mesh Bee firmware source code on Github
- MeshBee Google discussion group
- MeshBee User's manual v0.1
- MeshBee CookBook v0.1
- JN5168 datasheet
Shipping rates Australia wide
|Express Post*||Regular Post||Courier|
|Up to 500 gms||$10.89||$6.59||$20|
|Up to 3 kg||$16.39||$11.43||$25|
|Up to 5 kg||$32.89||$22||NA|
|Above 5 kg
||Estimated at checkout|
Shipping rates to New Zealand
|Australia Post international service|
|Up to 500 gms||$18.00|
|Up to 1 kg||$30.00|
|Above 1 kg
||Available on request|
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Rosanna, 3074 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.