RGB Grayscale Sensor is specially designed for line detect competition. It contains 4 RGB fill flashes and 4 photodiodes. This sensor can be used to detect line on deep background with light color track and light background deep color track as well. RGB Grayscale Sensor can detect line when grey value is greater than threshold value.( It is advised that the threshold value is greater than 30, that the effect is better.) This module has the functions of fast detection, learn court via button and the advantage of well adapted. The color code of the sensor’s port is blue and white, it means double digital, I2C port, and it needs to link to the port which has blue and with color code on the main board.
- Support Arduino IDE programming, and supply runtime library to simplify programming.;
- It has 4 LED which are used to line detect feedback and new environment learning;
- Used RJ25 port which can connect easily;
- Suitable for Makeblock DIY platform metal parts: the white area on the sensor can contact with metal parts;
- Operating Voltage: 5V DC;
- Detecting Height: As the differences of material and light condition of the track, it is advised that the distance between probe and track is from 5mm to 15mm;
- Operating Temperature: 0℃~70℃;
- Signal Mode: I2C communication( blue and white color code);
- 48 x 72 x 26.5 mm
- 1*Me RGB Line Follower V1
RGB line follower
The product works well enough for a high contrast line and background. I was a bit disappointed that the sensors across the array are not well matched, with significant differences in the white background readings across the array (this was true for red, green and blue LEDs).
Can you please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for the issue. Will try to get developer clarify things for you.
Shipping rates Australia wide and New Zealand
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Thomastown, 3074 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.