- Bridge various wireless protocols such as zigbee, bluetooth, NFC into WiFi IP network.
- Internet of Things Gateway module to connect sensor network to internet.
- Log sensor data and upload to remote server.
- Control switch/relay from Internet.
- Arduino IDE compatible, can be programmed /debug by Arduino IDE.
- Program/update/ debug via WiFi network.
- Microcontroller: ATmega32u4
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V
- I/O voltage: 3.3V
- SRAM: 2.5KB
- Flash Memory: 32KB (of which 4KB used by bootloader)
- EEEPROM: 1KB
- Clock Speed: 16Mhz
- Digital I/O pins: 15
- Analog input channels: 6
- PWM channels: 4
- BEE Socket: 1
- ESD-protection: IEC 61000-4-2
- Over Voltage Protect
|M32W has a standard XBee Socket. Any module compatible with this socket can be used directly in M32W.
|RFM12B footprint for HopeRF RFM12B module or RFM69CW/HCW 433/868/915 Radio module.
|An on board prototype area with power and Arduino Pin out for easy prototyping.
|Customized Screw Terminal
|While M32W is used with MS14-S, user can define the screw terminal feature by using the prototype area as shown above. Which gives more flexible/ possibility for prototyping.
|USB port debug /programming
M32W has a micro USB connector and can act as standard USB COM device. This USB connection can be used to upgrade sketch or debug the software via serial monitor on Arduino IDE.
Shipping rates Australia wide and New Zealand
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Thomastown, 3074 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.