The Base Inventor Kit from littleBits includes everything creative kids need to turn their ideas into inventions! With a range of Bits that move light up and make noise kids gain STEAM (Science Technology Engineering Art Mathematics) skills by learning how technology is built. Over 12 activities in the free Inventor App guide kids through building fun inventions like a voice-activated robotic gripper arm or a room-protecting intruder alarm. Then kids are challenged to create their own inventions to improve their room help their community or save the world. Through hands-on play kids gain lifelong skills to become changemakers through invention. Product features include in-app instructions for over 12 activities tech sensors paper templates mounting boards LED light motor stickers free Inventor App and battery.
- Complete kit: 10 Bits 9 paper templates 3 accessories 9V battery with cable and free app with instructions.
- Free Inventor App: over 12 activities with step-by-step instructions and tutorials that guide kids through building and customizing fun inventions to improve their rooms help their communities or save the world.
- Customizable inventions: fun activities help kids unleash their creativity by customizing their inventions or creating their own.
- Modular system: all littleBits electronic blocks (even in other kits!) can be combined and reconfigured to create brand-new inventions.
- Smart device required for video instructions: Inventor App requires either iPhone (iOS 10.0 or later) or Android (5.0 or later) is required. Amazon devices are not compatible at this time.
Shipping rates Australia wide and New Zealand
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Thomastown, 3074 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.