- Small footprint: 9.8mm x 9.8mm x 1.7mm
- Host interface: SDIO 2.0(4 bit&1-bit)
- Support Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing(OFDM), Complementary Code Keying(CCK), and Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum(DSSS) to provide a variety of data rates
- Integrated switching regulator enables direct connenction to battery
- Support AP/STA/ad-hoc mode
- IEEE 802.11n(HT20 MCS7), IEEE802.11g(OFDM 54Mbps) and IEEE 802.11b(DSSS 11Mbps)
- Support Wi-Fi Direct(WFA P-2-P Standard)
- Security: WFA WPA/WPA2 personal, WPS2.0, WAPI(Hardware)
- QoS: WFA WMM, WMM PS
- Support Bluetooth co-existence
- Support low power consumption sleep mode via 32kHz clock
- RoHS & Halogen free compliant/Lead free
Shipping rates Australia wide and New Zealand
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Thomastown, 3074 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.