Are you developing next gen gadget that needs to track the 3D movement?
The Leap controller is using multiple cameras and Infrared light sensors to detect motion in the 3D space. You can track upto 10 fingers and hand movements at precision and fast speed. Just plug into your computer, download the software, and launch Leap's SDK to get started.
- Tracks hands, fingers, and pointable tools
- Sub-millimeter accuracy and near-zero latency
- 8 cubic feet of interactive 3D space
- 150° field of view extending above the device
- Compact device at 3" long
- Compatible with Mac, Windows, and Linux via USB
- SDKs in six programming languages
- New: Image API provides developers access to raw stereo image
The Leap Motion Controller includes:
- Leap Motion Controller
- USB 2/3 hybrid cable (can be used with any certified USB cables with the Hi-Speed USB 2.0 logo featured on the packaging)
Software, tools, and support
- Unity® and Unreal® plugins
Unity® plugin includes:
- Powerful Interaction Engine enabling natural hand/object interactions
- Example scenes with interactive scripts and menus
- Optimized rigged hand models and auto-rigging pipeline for custom hand designs
- TouchFree application: Detects a user’s hand in mid-air and converts it to an on-screen cursor, allowing touchscreen interfaces to be retrofitted with touchless gesture control.
- Minimum system requirements (desktop): Windows 7+ or Mac OS X 10.7 (note that OSX is no longer formally supported); AMD Phenom™ II or Intel Core™ i3/i5/i7 processor; 2GB RAM; USB 2.0 port
- Minimum system requirements (VR): Windows 7 SP1 64 bit or newer; Intel Core™ i5-4590 equivalent or greater; 8GB+ RAM; 3x USB 3.0 port; NVIDIA GTX 970 / AMD R9 290 equivalent or greater withcompatible HDMI 1.3 video output
- 30mm x 80mm x 13mm / 1.2" x 3.2" x 0.5"
- Weight: 0.07g
Minimum System Requirements:
- Windows 7 or 8 or Mac OS X 10.7
- AMD PhenomTM II or Intel® CoreTM i3 / i5 / i7 Processor
- 2 GB RAM
- USB 2.0 port
- Internet connection
For product support, replacement parts and warranty for all Leap Motion products, click here!
Shipping rates Australia wide
|Express Post*||Regular Post||Courier|
|Up to 500 gms||$10.89||$6.59||$20|
|Up to 3 kg||$16.39||$11.43||$25|
|Up to 5 kg||$32.89||$22||NA|
|Above 5 kg
||Estimated at checkout|
Shipping rates to New Zealand
|Australia Post international service|
|Up to 500 gms||$18.00|
|Up to 1 kg||$30.00|
|Above 1 kg
||Available on request|
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Rosanna, 3074 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.
Great for hand exercises
Hi, Had difficulty setting it up as I am not computer savvy but works really well for what we want now. Thanks JO
fast and perfect
great quick service for the product i wanted
I’ve just started using it and very happy so far
Awesome thank you