A Game making device compatible with MakeCode Arcade and Python, an affordable and suaitable device for all the Python and Makecode Arcade lovers.
Please note the sleeve of the Meowbit randomly comes in BLUE/ORANGE
Meowbit is a card-sized graphical retro game computer with allows you coding with Makecode arcade and Python. In other words, it can use combines game programming with hardware devices.
Meowbit is a card-sized graphical programming video game console designed for teenagers. It contains 1.8' full-color screen, 6 x programmable buttons ,1 x buzzer, built-in light sensor, temperature sensor, SD card slot (For external storage), multiplayer connector and edge connector. Especially the edge connector could access most micro:bit expansion boards. We recommend using Robot:bit for Mewobit, it can help you create a robot quickly.
● 160 x 128 full-color TFT LCD provides a more vivid interactive interface
● Easy to use graphical programming, learning while playing experience through game programming
● Cross-cutting functions including hardware and software
● Abundant hardware resources made infinite possibility possible
● Support multi-platform including Makecode arcade, Kittenblock, scratch3.0, MicroPython; support multi-language
● Support diagraming, showing the data changing of the sensors more intuitive
1. Charging/work indicator
11. Button A/B
- Meowbit - orange or blue color - with battery x 12
- Silicone Sleeve for Meowbit x 12
● MCU：STM32F401RET6, 32-bit ARM Cortex M4 core
● Operating voltage: 3.3V
● Supply voltage：USB(5V), Lithium battery pack(3.7~4.2V)
● Output current: 500mA(max)
● Dimensions: 52x76x12(mm)
● MacOS, Windows7 and above
● Makecode Arcade graphical programming mode
● MicroPython programming mode
Shipping rates Australia wide and New Zealand
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Thomastown, 3074 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.