Capture ultra high definition live images with 8 MP camera.
V4K Ultra High Definition USB Document Camera features an 8 megapixel camera that offers astonishing high definition resolutions up to 3264 x 2448 for capturing the tiniest details of your materials without pixelation. Be it presenting live, modeling, scanning books, magazines, documents, QR codes, OCR text or archiving photos, V4K will not fail you.
Key Features of the IPEVO V4K Document Camera
- An 8 megapixel camera for capturing ultra high definition live images up to 3264 x 2448 pixels
- High frame rate for lag-free live streaming – streams at up to 30 fps at full HD, and up to 15 fps at 3264 x 2448 pixels
- Fast focusing speed helps minimize interruptions for frequent switching between different materials
- Sony CMOS image sensor for exceptional noise reduction and color reproduction – great for capturing in dimly lit environments
- Newly designed multi-jointed stand offers a simple fix for tightening loose joints caused by heavy daily use
- Works with a variety of software and applications allowing you to use it in different ways
Specifications of the IPEVO V4K Document Camera:
- 8.0 Megapixel camera Ultra high-definition resolutions up to 3264 x 2448
- Full autofocus lens Up to 30 fps live video capture (at full HD)
- USB 2.0 Connetion
- Video Class (UVC) interface Mac, Windows PC & Chromebook compatible
- Max shooting area: 13.46” x 10.04” (342 x 255mm)
- LxWxH (when folded): 10.91" x 3.07" x 1.89" (277 x 78 x 48mm)
- Weight: 1.28lbs (581g)
- USB cable length: 4.90ft (150cm)
- Color: Green
- Model name: CDVU-08IP
Shipping rates Australia wide and New Zealand
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Thomastown, 3074 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.