The upgraded Arduino Input Shield includes a two axis mini joystick (with moment switch) as well as four colored push buttons(Red,Yellow,Blue,Green). The reserved APC220 Radio Data Module(SKU:TEL0005) interface and the Xbee interface is deisgned to facilitate the realization of wireless rocker button controller. The shield can be easily stacked on top of your Arduino boards. It can also connect with OLED2864 & OLED9664.
- Dual axis mini joystick
- Connects to your Arduino using male to male pin headers
- Comes with 2 colored push buttons
- The use of imported high-quality potentiometers and the PS button rocker. The rocker output an analog signal is to achieve vertical and horizontal control, which is attached to four keys at the same time. It also has two great circle button caps (cap color random round keys), a rocker button and a reset button.
- The use of stack design is so that the plug can easily on Arduino Duemilanove or DFRduino Romeo.
- The reserved APC220/Bluetooth module interface is to facilitate the realization of wireless rocker button controller.
- The remaining unused ports are extended out of standby.
- up D8
- down A1
- left D9
- right D12
- stick button A0
- level_stick A3
- vertical_stick A2
- width 53.2 mm (2.09 in)
- length 121.3 mm (4.78 in)
- height 40.8 mm (1.61 in) (with pin); 31.2 mm (1.23 in) (without pin)
- Input Shield For Arduino x1
Shipping rates Australia wide
|Express Post*||Regular Post||Courier|
|Up to 500 gms||$9.79||$6.75||$15.99|
|Up to 3 kg||$15.00||$11.40||$15.99|
|Up to 5 kg||$30.00||$22.11||NA|
|Above 5 kg
||Estimated at checkout|
Shipping rates to New Zealand
|Australia Post international service|
|Up to 500 gms||$18.00|
|Up to 1 kg||$30.00|
|Above 1 kg
||Available on request|
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Rosanna, 3074 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.