MakeBlock presents Halocode Standard Kit.
Why Choose Halocode?
Makeblock Halocode is a single board computer with built-in WiFi. Designed for programming education, it's compact design integrates a broad selection of electronic modules. Pairing with block-based programming software mBlock, Halocode offers all sorts of opportunities to experience AI & IoT application with just a few clicks; It makes creation easy and fun.
- Multiple Sensors: Integrate Various Sensors for Electronic Projects, such as 12 x Programmable RGB LED light, a Motion Sensor, a Touch Sensor and more. Halocode can respond to touch, sound and movement via programming. An ideal elementary device for your electronic projects such as a wearable fitness watch for step tracking.
- AI & IoT Application: Pairing with block-based programming software mBlock, Halocode offers all sorts of opportunities to experience AI & IoT application with just a few clicks, like controlling home appliances in distance, AI speech recognition etc.
- Expansion Support: HaloCode can be expanded with more than 60 kinds of expansion accessories such as light sensor, soil moisture sensor and flame sensor, etc. Whether you are willing to make a smart light-sensitive curtain, a greenhouse ecosystem, or a fire alarm device, the external sensors can satisfy all the needs.
- From Scratch to Python: mBlock 5 is developed based on Scratch 3.0 supporting block-based programming. All that students need to do is dragging and dropping those color-coded blocks or switch to Python coding with just one click for advanced learning.
- Different Power Supply and Connection Support: HaloCode can be powered via a Micro USB cable or AAA batteries (Included), so you can use HaloCode anywhere, anytime. In addition to connecting with computer via USB cable, you can also use a Bluetooth dongle (Not included) to achieve wireless connection.
|Processor||Core: Xtensa dual-core 32-bit XL6 microporcessor, CPU clock speed with 240Mhz|
|Connect||Bluetooth/ Micro-USB Port|
|Onboard Memory||FLash ROM 440K, RAM 520K|
|Expanded Memory||SPI Flash 4MB, PSRAM 4MB|
|Onboard Components||12 RGB LED, Motion Sensor, Microphone, Programmable Button, 4 Touch Sensors (I/O Pins)|
|Product Dimension||45mm in diameter|
|Coding Languages||Block-based programming language, Python|
mBlock for Web: Above MacOS 10.10/ Above Win7/ Chromebook/ Linux
mBlock for PC: Above MacOS 10.10/ Above Win7
Shipping rates Australia wide
|Express Post*||Regular Post||Courier|
|Up to 500 gms||$9.79||$6.75||$15.99|
|Up to 3 kg||$15.00||$11.40||$15.99|
|Up to 5 kg||$30.00||$22.11||NA|
|Above 5 kg
||Estimated at checkout|
Shipping rates to New Zealand
|Australia Post international service|
|Up to 500 gms||$18.00|
|Up to 1 kg||$30.00|
|Above 1 kg
||Available on request|
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Rosanna, 3074 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.