Please be advised that the Grove Vision AI Module V2 does not come with a camera included in its Part List. If you intend to fully utilize the features and capabilities of this product, you may need to separately obtain a CSI camera. For optimal results, we suggest investing in the OV5647-62 FOV Camera Module for Raspberry Pi. Alternatively, you can also purchase it as a bundle on the product page.
- Powerful AI Processing Capabilities: Utilizes WiseEye2 HX6538 processor with a dual-core Arm Cortex-M55 and integrated Arm Ethos-U55 neural network unit.
- Versatile AI Model Support: Easily deploy off-the-shelf or your custom AI models from SenseCraft AI, including Mobilenet V1, V2, Efficientnet-lite, Yolo v5 & v8. TensorFlow and PyTorch frameworks are supported.
- Rich Peripheral Devices: Includes PDM microphone, SD card slot, Type-C, Grove interface, and other peripherals.
- High Compatibility: Compatible with XIAO series, Arduino, Raspberry Pi, ESP dev board, easy for further development
- Fully Open Source: All codes, design files, and schematics available for modification and use.
What are the cores?
The Grove - Vision AI V2 is a technologically advanced MCU-based smart vision module powered by the Himax WiseEye2 HX6538 processor. It boasts a dual-core Arm Cortex-M55 and integrated Arm Ethos-U55 neural network component, utilizing Arm Helium technology for highly efficient vector data processing. This results in a substantial improvement in DSP and ML capabilities without sacrificing power consumption, making it ideal for battery-powered applications.
How's the performance of Grove Vision AI V2?
1. Power consumption: This metric indicates whether the board can be used in battery-powered products.
2. Inference time: This metric indicates the processing speed of the MCU and how much latency is involved.
3. Frame rate: This metric evaluates whether the product can capture instant changes, patterns, and movements.
4. Ease of use: We assessed whether this product is user-friendly for vision AI novices and can quickly run mainstream models on the market.
What's on the board?
Grove Vision AI V2 is now compatible with the OV5647 camera module through a standard CSI interface. We're also developing support for more camera versions, so stay tuned!
Grove Vision AI V2 is not only designed for vision applications but also features an onboard PDM microphone for sound applications. It comes with a SD card slot allows for convenient storage of images, videos, and identification results using an SD card.
With various interfaces like IIC, UART, SPI, and Type-C, this board has expansive capabilities and can be easily connected to popular products such as Seeed Studio XIAO, Grove, Raspberry Pi, BeagleBoard and ESP-based products for further development. For instance, integrating Grove Vision AI V2 with XIAO can effortlessly access the interface and data of Grove Vision AI V2 through Arduino, Micropython, CircuitPython, and PlatformIO, and conveniently connect to the cloud or dedicated servers like Home Assistance.
SenseCraft AI is a platform that enables easy AI model training and deployment with no-code/low-code. It supports Seeed products natively, ensuring complete adaptability of the trained models to Seeed products. Moreover, deploying models through this platform offers immediate visualization of identification results on the website, enabling prompt assessment of model performance.
Ideal for tinyML applications, adding vision AI to your smart sensor with Grove Vision AI V2 is made easy with the SenseCraft AI. Effortlessly deploy off-the-shelf or custom AI models by connecting the device, selecting a model, and viewing identification results.
Himax WiseEye2 HX6538 processor featuring a dual-core Arm Cortex-M55 and integrated Arm Ethos-U55
PDM Microphone, SD Card Slot
CSI, IIC, UART, SPI, and Type-C
Dual 7-pin connector & Type-C & Grove Connector
Seeed Studio XIAO & Arduino
Downloading & Firmware Burn Interface
Frequency(ARM Cortex-M55 Processor(Big)）
Up to 400MHz
Frequency(ARM Cortex-M55 Processor(Little))
Up to 150MHz
Frequency(ARM Ethos-U55 MicroNPU）
Up to 400MHz
Memory Card Interface
Up to 1x SD and SDIO host, support DS mode, up to 25MHz
Internal System Memory
● Configurable system memory, up to 2432KB
● 64KB boot ROM
- Industrial automation: quality inspection, predictive maintenance, voice control, etc.
- Smart city: equipment monitoring, energy management, etc.
- Transportation: status monitoring, location tracking, etc.
- Intelligent agriculture: environmental monitoring, etc.
- Mobile IoT devices: wearable devices, handheld devices, etc.
|Grove Vision AI V2
Shipping rates Australia wide and New Zealand
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Thomastown, 3074 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.