- Easy-to-use vision-based Camera: Perform full function and display in a second by the AI camera
- Compact AI-powered Camera Sensor: Apply Edge Machine Learning algorithm in one thumb-sized camera perfectly for detecting objects
- Ultra-low Power consumption: Activatewhile detected objects moving for power saving
- Customized Sensor Design: Support custom ML models by users' definition
- Two Signal Transmission Supported: Refer to Seeed Studio XIAO family elegant connecting and Grove base for Arduino/Raspberry Pi simple connection
- One wire for all data output: Represent Grove family simplified connection for only one Grove cable required between the sensor and the single board
Grove Vision AI Module Sensor represents a thumb-sized AI camera or a compact Vision Sensor, as it can be easily deployed and displayed within a minute. It works under an ultra-low power consumption model and provides two signal transmissions, where you can connect elegant Seeed Studio XIAO family or simply link Grove base for Arduino/Raspberry Pi. It is a small and great assistant for your object detection projects, suitable for different types of detection and it can be customized by your definition.
Artificial Intelligence camera(AI camera) is the enhanced camera powered by a build-in Edge Machine Learning algorithm, smartly processing with computational photography, performing enhanced object detection in real-time. It has been widely used in smartphones for face recognition, edge devices for wild object detection, and other Edge detected Intelligence applications.
This compact camera sensor will be the perfect module for you to get to know the AI-powered camera. It has been pre-installed with three ML classification algorithms and one pre-trained model that allows you to detect faces and people immediately. For knowing better, it has been designed as a customized sensor that offers you to choose the objects you want to detect and apply them for your further projects. This is the new member of the Grove family, imagine giving sight to devices.
- People Detection
- Customized Objects Detection
- Smart Doorkeeper
- Fall Detection & Alarm
- Face Recognition
|I2C Interface||Seeed Studio XIAO & Arduino||-|
|Power Supply||dual 7-pin connector & Type-C||-|
|Downloading & Firmware Burn Interface||Type-C||-|
|Dimensions||40 * 20 * 13||mm|
|Connector||Grove (Grove base for Arduino)||5V Charge and Data Transmission|
|Double row 7pin socket (Seeed Studio XIAO)||5V Charge and Data Transmission|
|USB Type-C||5V Charge and Firmware Burn|
|Processor||Himax HX6537-A||400Mhz DSP (ultra low power consumption)|
|Camera Sensor||OV2640||Resolution Ratio 1600*1200|
1x Grove - Vision AI Module
1x Grove Cable
Shipping rates Australia wide and New Zealand
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Thomastown, 3074 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.