- Multiple Music Formats Supports: Support voice high-quality audio format, (8kbps~320kbps) with a beautiful sound, MP3, WAV format;
- Multiple Storage Format Support: Supports SPI-Flash, TF card, USB flash disk and support FAT, FAT32 file system;
- Control mode: Rich AT communication interface to meet your requirements;
- Rich Operation: supports randomized playback of commands, seamless loop playback function, and so on;
- Audio Output Mode: default DAC output for samples.
Why did we create this product in the first place, and what was the driving force behind it? The reason for releasing this new version is that MP3 V3 has been discontinued. In response to the needs of our community users, we hear and take action. Finally, we have sought out a superior MP3 chip and developed version 4.0.
This MP3 module is an integrated circuit widely utilized in the field of audio playback, designed to deliver high-quality audio decoding and playback capabilities. Typically employed in conjunction with embedded systems or electronic devices, this module facilitates the playback of audio files, such as music files in the MP3 format.
We have developed more than 400 Grove modules, covering a wide range of applications that can fulfill various needs. Click to explore the Grove Ecosystem Introduction | Seeed Studio Wiki and get started to Grove your Idea. For all Grove users (especially beginners), we provide you with guidance PDF documents. Please download and read through Preface - Getting Started and Introduction to Grove before your use of the product.
- Navigation system prompts.
- Online music players.
- Language pronunciation.
- Interactive voice response (IVR) systems.
- Audiobook playback.
Operating current (without signal output state)
less than 15 mA
Operating current (with signal output state)
less than 40 mA
Chip LDO output voltage
Chip output current
100 mA(at Max.)
File formats supported
MP3, WAV, WMA
Maximum memory supported for SD card
Grove - MP3 Module V4
Speaker JST 2.0mm
Shipping rates Australia wide and New Zealand
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Thomastown, 3074 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.