- Voltage：3.3 ~ 5V
- Max power rating at 25℃ ：300mW
- Operating temperature range：-40 ~ +125 ℃
- The temperature measurement range is (-50 ~ +600℃)
- Amplifier output voltage range (0 ~ 3.3 V) mv
- Cold junction compensation (environment temperature measurement)
- Thermocouple temperature measurement accuracy of + / - 2.0% (+ 2 ℃)
- Grove - High Temperature Sensor x1
- Thermocouple Temperature Sensor x1
- 24AWG Grove Cable - 4P-4P-2.0-200mm x1
Shipping rates Australia wide
|Express Post*||Regular Post||Courier|
|Up to 500 gms||$9.79||$6.75||$15.99|
|Up to 3 kg||$15.00||$11.40||$15.99|
|Up to 5 kg||$30.00||$17.00||$25.99|
|Above 5 kg
||Estimated at checkout|
Shipping rates to New Zealand
|Australia Post international service|
|Up to 500 gms||$18.00|
|Up to 1 kg||$30.00|
|Above 1 kg
||Available on request|
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to a checkout page to estimate the shipping.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will be processed on the same day.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you required any item urgently.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Rosanna, 3084- https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
We ship all the products Australia wide - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional area where Australia post delivery network is available.
Great sensor for High temperature applications
Worked beautifully for my daughters school experiment comparing heating properties of various oils and fats.