Gravity Starter Kit includes a DFRduino UNO R3 microcontroller, which functions exactly the same as Arduino UNO, and 12 most popular and interesting electric components and sensors. With the IO expansion shield, sensors can be connected directly onto the board without jumper wires or bread board. Sensors in the kit belongs to DFRobot’s Gravity Series. These sensor are built highly modularized and interact with microcontrollers with 3-pin pinhead. Moreover, Different types of sensors can be easily identified by the logo printed on the back of the PCB board. All components included in the kit are fully compatible with Arduino microcontrollers. With Gravity Starter Kit, making your project will just be as simple as building blocks.
Gravity Starter Kit is also provided with tutorial, which aims to help Arduino learners understand Arduino programming. The tutorial goes through the installation of the software, the Arduino IDE, and its programming language, then teach you how to build electric circuit, how to use different electric components and their signaling. It also includes instruction for building projects from lighting up an LED to eventually use multiple components to make a real project such as “Fire Alarm” or “Weather Station". The tutorial is full of graph and is written in a simply way that anyone could build their own project using Gravity Starter Kit with no difficulty.
Tutorial Content List:
- An Introduction to Arduino
- How Does A Device “Think”?
- Analog and Digital Signals
- Project 1. Make an LED Blink
- Project 2. Sensor Light
- Project 3. Mini Lamp
- Project 4. Sound Activated LED
- Project 5. Fading LED
- Project 6. Light Regulator
- Project 7. Open Sesame!
- Project 8. Pandora's Box
- Microcontroller: DFRduino UNO R3
- Power Supply: 6*AA Batteries or 6-12V AC power adapter
- Dimension: 220cm * 165cm * 65 cm
- Weight: 300g
- Gravity Starter Kit for Arduino Turorial
Example Code (Github)
- DFR0216 DFRduino UNO R3 x1
- DFR0265 Gravity: IO Expansion Shield for Arduino V7.1 x1
- DFR0031-R Gravity: Digital Piranha LED Module-Red x 1
- DFR0031-G Gravity: Digital Piranha LED Module - Green x 1
- DFR0031-B Gravity: Digital piranha LED module-Blue x 1
- DFR0029 Gravity: Digital Push Button (Yellow) x 1
- DFR0026 Gravity: Analog Ambient Light Sensor x 1
- DFR0034 Gravity: Analog Sound Sensor x 1
- DFR0054 Gravity: Analog Rotation Sensor V1 x1
- DFR0032 Gravity: Digital Buzzer Module x 1
- SEN0018 Digital Infrared Motion Sensor x 1
- DFR0028 Gravity: Digital Tilt Sensor for Arduino V2 x 1
- SEN0019 Adjustable Infrared Distance Sensor x 1
- SER0006 9g micro servo (1.6kg) x 1
- FIT0141 6xAA Battery Holder with DC2.1 Power Jack x 1
- FIT0056 USB Cable A-B for Arduino x 1
Shipping rates Australia wide
|Express Post*||Regular Post||Courier|
|Up to 500 gms||$9.79||$6.75||$15.99|
|Up to 3 kg||$15.00||$11.40||$15.99|
|Up to 5 kg||$30.00||$22.11||NA|
|Above 5 kg
||Estimated at checkout|
Shipping rates to New Zealand
|Australia Post international service|
|Up to 500 gms||$18.00|
|Up to 1 kg||$30.00|
|Above 1 kg
||Available on request|
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Rosanna, 3074 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.